for Mobile Suit Gundam Titans rise

9/19/2020 c3 8RedRat8
Interesting, so Gato's got a strong reminder of his failure courtesy of Amuro from Solomon, wonder if he did some intense training and workout to try to overcome the power of A.I. I could imagine him going through all that extra training and workout just for a chance to win against the Federation A.I.
9/8/2020 c2 RoyalTwinFangs
Nice chapter.
9/7/2020 c2 R reyes
cant wait what happen to the doc and also marion too hope she is free now. also hymen i also hope he dies i hate the prick with a passion along with those who were with him on zeta. still cant wait dude take care... though have you though a crossover with seed when the char counterattack story you do is finish when amuro try to stop axis. its your choice dude take care. though if you do try amuro and the captain of the archangel
9/7/2020 c2 4Dragon lord Syed 101
good chapter and the plot of the higher ups begin but what is it this time hmm to destroy Zeon forever by drawing out the last remmeants ? and make use it to make the titans ?
9/7/2020 c2 8RedRat8
Technically it wasn't a successor to GM Sniper II, it was actually a GM Type C High Mobility Type. Also interesting to me is that even though the United Maintenance Plan was never implemented and thus the Dom Tropens should exist, it's here.
9/6/2020 c1 R reyes
you know you haven't shown what became of the professor who created the exam system, dude so what happen to him
8/18/2020 c1 28Titanic X
Perfect start! And I love the idea of SD mobile suits~! X3 A perfect way to integrate the AIs into society, I might add. :3
8/17/2020 c1 Thekiller7
Nice set ups for LB & ECOAS
8/17/2020 c1 4Dragon lord Syed 101
good chapter I like that your continuing this timeline with star dust memory also I like how your changing the timeline I see the Titans being a respwans to Londo Bell being undermaned and ECOAS being too small to take care of stuff
8/16/2020 c1 RoyalTwinFangs
Very nice start. If Amuro shows up in this can he show up in a custom GM instead of a Gundam? It would show that he is still a ace pilot even in a grunt machine.
8/16/2020 c1 6ArifuretaForever
Nice. This new timeline is amazing and I can't wait for the Gyros conflict to begin, especially with both Londo Bell and ECOAS thrown into the mix almost 20 years before they appeared in the main timeline.

But who are the Headhunters and what about the Newtypes other than Amuro Ray?
8/16/2020 c1 R reyes
Nice more dude i have been waiting for this to come also when are we going to meet kou's and chucks ai unit also a little flashback when both of them meet burning
8/15/2020 c1 8RedRat8
Sweet, getting another Gundam AI Story here, also curiously asking, mind showing off the specs for the GM Command II and the GM Sniper III? I wonder if this Gm Sniper III is different from the one in canon.
73 « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5