FanFiction.Net
for Nazarick in the Grim Dark

10/7/2021 c3 Dremer1999
Надеюсь на продолжение. И открытую войну фанатов Оверлорда и вархамер.
11/8/2020 c3 Jade
Awwww maaan and it was just getting good, you my friend have potential keep it up I love it!
8/28/2020 c2 DarkMastermc
Arthor i have send you a PM
8/21/2020 c3 Ravi
I am telling you about phlogiston that exists in overlord universe and separates two universes. The guest said about crystal sphere that stop the leakage of phlogiston in the universe. This mysterious substance is very dangerous. Check in d&d universe since the new world is similar to it.
8/19/2020 c2 Guest
One thing that is a must is if Ainz and Naz are gonna survive a clash like this, he'll need to collect corpses, lots of good corpses and raise as many high tier undead as he can, along with PA and Shaltear and whoever else can raise undead, every day use their create high tier undead, because they are going to need a lot of strong troops just to hold the line, and also contently change tactics with adapting enemies.

I sort of have to agree that for Ainz to be legitimately strong that he needs to break the level cap, and also the rule restrictions from the game, otherwise he's gonna be in for a really bad time.
8/19/2020 c1 Guest
Aw shit, here we go again.

The war between Overlord fans and Warhammer fans no.2.

Ah well, should be interesting to read anyway, but expect A LOT of shit from both sides on this. One side's gonna rage no matter what you do.
8/20/2020 c3 DarkMastermc
I'm going to be honest your story is short and very fast pacing

the Tyrants are out of character, they don't invade like this. I suggest you watch SWARMLORD and HIVE TYRANT LORE by Baldermort's Guide to Warhammer

Don't listen to Ravi

I will tell you more on PM and I think I can help you with the story
8/18/2020 c3 PlatinumDL
This is good!
8/18/2020 c1 Guest
Ahh yes. Another curbstomping universe curbstomping another curbstomping universe.
8/16/2020 c2 Guest
Please check "crystal sphere" theory of Dungeons and Dragons. The new world is an advanced version of that game. To move into different planet or stars you can even use (Greater Teleportation) and if it is a different universe then use (Gate) spell. If you want to move into different Multiverse then use (Breach Crystal Sphere). To understand magic system of the new world - check d&d theories and New World on wikia. Also Ainz will be like an admin boss of new world in just 100 years because of wild magic and runecraft. Runecraft machine guns and weapons are bane of magically created creatures upto certain threshold. It is confirmed now that the Dragon Emperor is the cause of planeshifting of players in every 100 years or so.
8/16/2020 c2 Ravi
A spoiler for you Mr author. It is impossible to attack or travel to new world through space because of phlogiston. An ethereal substance that can be anathema to all gods and divine magic casters. Only psychic magic casters can't use their powers if the warp theory is added to the new world magic system.
Also this Ainz was not thinking like the regular one.
Evil gods are well known both in YGGDRASIL and the New World. If you are adding the laws of warhammer 40k then the level system of new world either go in shut down mode or evolve into a more advanced type of level system.
It would look cool to see Ainz in a more darker and bomblastic than usual.
And last thing, arcane magic casters have innate mana therefore they don't need warp or gods power.
Divine magic casters posssess faith stats therefore they also have no need of warp energy.
Spiritual magic casters make contracts with nature spirits to use magic.
Only psychic magic casters possess mantal strength stats to cast magic. This is how the magic works in the new world. Energy based attacks or unenchanted tools are useless against a magic caster since the damage output will be zero. Also [Psychic Smite] is lethal against psychic creatures and constructs. There exists multiple ways to kill a psychic, spiritual and divine beings in YGGDRASIL as well as in the new world.
8/16/2020 c1 Guest
This sound interesting as long as it remain balanced.
I really think that this story could be epic, fun and/or grim as long as both Overlord and Warhammer are respected and neither is nerfed in favor of the other.
8/18/2020 c1 RyuujiVantek
This crossover idea is just asking for a fandom war.
Doeant matter who wins, the fandom that gets hits the most will retaliate.
8/16/2020 c2 8UndeadLord22
Hopefully they’ll come into a small deal
8/16/2020 c3 bagus.opendex
I just wanna say,

Ainz in 100 years?

Ainz must broke the level caps.

If you make cannot go above lvl 100 when he is in new world, well you cant make it stronger in your fanfic. This is just basic logic.

I hope you make ainz broke lvl caps. Maybe learn some other magic class.

You can also change the EXP thing, instead of killing, EXP is earn by training.

We know in new world everybody that can learn spell and martial art is not a mass murderer. Maybe some people but not all of it.

And make some paragraph that when he is on the new world, he can hold any weapon without class restrictions. Well, this is not game but real life.

100 years, he can do almost everything. Learn blacksmithing, learn runesmith, martial art. Or maybe you make him learn all yggradasil magic that almost 7000 spell.

Maybe you can change the skill dark wisdom passive, instead make his skill that he can learn all spell just with looking in it. And his mana become 1% bigger every spell he learn.

I think it will make him better character than original overlord.

I just remember that ainz lore has title "strongest magic caster with the appearance of skeleton". So, change the real ainz according to his lore is the best thing that you can do. That he has that people in new world so called "inate talent". Like fluder who has talent to see someone max mana or other talent about learning spell in half time of original people.
26 Page 1 2 Next »