for Love, Fate and Prophecy

1/17 c2 lunaz
interesting premise. I look forward to reading the rest.
1/11 c24 Kena
This was such an interesting story and I'm so happy you finished it!

Also, I literally disliked Sam and to a lesser extent Dean for how they treated Harry, Sam more than Dean for his damn self-righteous attitude, Harry was a kid, an abused kid with enough trust issues as it was, who had his "dad" point a gun at him, call him a freak and tell him to never come back, wtf did he expect him to do, add on to that he has a lot of nerve being angry at Harry when he (Sam) willingly walked out on his family. Harry doesn't owe them anything, and I was kinda annoyed that he just let them treat him like shit. Both of them were very willing to treat Harry as last place at most but expected him to put them first, they made it very clear that if they had to choose between each other and Harry they would choose each other, but expected Harry to put them first , nah, I would have been fine with Harry leaving them in the dust.

That being said, sorry for the rant and I hope to see a sequel of this!
1/9 c24 The God of Animals
Definitely not the ending I was expecting! I hope in the sequel Harry wakes up. I hope Dean stays with Lisa even if he goes back to hunting and Sammy comes back.
1/8 c24 wandamarie
thanks
1/8 c24 Jedi SteelWolf
Wow! That was intense and a bit unexpected. I really thought that you were going to find a way to save Adam though, but at least he was "gone" and not killed with Michael. Were the flames around Harry him reaching the next level of MoD or whatever it was called? This was a great chapter and I loved that Dean was still with Lisa and Ben. (I'm hopeful that romance has a happier ending than in the show.) Thanks for a great read and I can't wait for the sequel!
1/5 c23 The God of Animals
I’m very worried but I can’t wait til the next update.
1/2 c23 wandamarie
wow thank you
1/1 c23 kat183
Fantastic story, only found it Wednesday, so got to read all the chapters together. It's really well written and as a did hard Supernatural and Harry Potter fan, it's been glorious! I loved Crowley and was heart broken when they got rid of him. And now Mafoy is a the shadows, will be be coming into it more! Can't wait for next week for the next chapter.
12/31/2020 c23 Jedi SteelWolf
So full disclosure, the initial Death scene in SPN with the white car and the reapers and the haunting song is probably one of my favorite serious tv scenes ever. I love their Death character and your version is even better! I did NOT see him forcing the MoD title on Harry but it definitely seems like something he would do. I am waiting (not so patiently) for the next chapter!
12/30/2020 c1 MansCC
Thia is turned into one of the better hp supernatural crossover fics and i hope it will continue
12/26/2020 c22 Jedi SteelWolf
I absolutely adore Crowley's reaction to Harry in this chapter! I can't wait to read more interactions between them in the future. Also, yay that Cas is starting to (finally) warm to wizards. That took a lobg time, but it does make sense for his character. Anyway, thanks again for another great chapter!
12/25/2020 c22 The God of Animals
Ooh I bet Castiel is gonna love that. Can’t wait for the next chapter
12/24/2020 c22 2HP Girl 28
I think everyone can’t wait to react with Harry meeting Death. Will Harry hate death? Vice versa? Or will Death want to cuddle the poor Wizard? I know that Death wants to be free from Lucy boy but doe he want to be free from his “new master?”
12/24/2020 c22 wandamarie
thanks
12/24/2020 c22 jvoni.herrera
The more chapters I read, the more I get hooked on this. It's pretty well done!
172 Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »