for The Return of Dragons

2/21 c6 RamboTwoSixTwo
this fic was going so well, I was engrossed seeing the story unfold in a very interesting way.
then you married raenys to theon
I'm done
8/10/2021 c6 2jelpy1
why is she so afraid of Robert when he didn't appear openly antagonistic after the overthrow of the mad king? I suspect that with Selmy and Daynr around, Ned will have the best trained swordsmen in westeros when the war comes
8/10/2021 c5 jelpy1
INteresting how you gave Stannis a different wife. Sadly, it seems to have done little to make him less a sour pickle of a man. I think you made the right decision not to cut and paste dialogue on the prior chapter (Tower of Joy.) Digression...wonder if martin stole that from Arthurian legend (joyous guard) where Lancelot kept Guinevere. i thought kingsguard were sworn to serve for life, though.
8/10/2021 c8 1Panjason
Ok… I lost interest. You just seem to be retreading canon events without consideration of how big of a stone drop keeping Elia Martell and her children alive.
For one, Robert and Ned should probably be much less friendly with each other.
What was even the point of keeping them alive? You seem to have done nothing and planned nothing with them. Plus the Dornish not wanting bloody revenge actually makes things less interesting.
Whatever I had some fun I guess.
8/10/2021 c4 Panjason
Ok… so how many have realized the whole thing of Lyanna dying from childbirth is almost definitely bullshit. She likely died because she didn’t have a f*cking midwife to help her. So much for knights and their vows. Was there a single knight worth a damn and did any good?
Lyanna did have a hand in plunging the realm into chaos but Jesus. Her staying alive would actually be more interesting potentially. I’ve only seen Wearing Robert’s crown do it but that guy was a SI whose POV was never shown.
Whatever, I’ll still stick around since Ned doesn’t have a r*ped sister to sell to his Bolton Enemy like in Long Winter. Jesus that shit got my blood boiling. I don’t think I ever wanted to see a characters eyes darken as my hands choked the life out of them.
8/9/2021 c1 2jelpy1
Good on you. I have decided to read fanfic only; I refuse to buy another Grrmartin book at all. I'm super pissed at how he has spent the last ten years touring conventions and feeding his ego instead of working on his series and IF he finishes it, I'll buy a used copy rather than put another penny in his pocket. I look forward to your story.
7/31/2021 c9 pavas.sah
I for one scond was confused that how did Rhaenyra Targeryon,'s grandmother became grandmother of Jon Arryn's daughter.
7/12/2021 c25 QWERTY
Most Interesting chapter so far.
7/11/2021 c70 Guest
When is update
7/9/2021 c70 jaimerey7000
Es buena idea, El norte lo reconoce por que fue criado en el norte, rhaenys puede traer las islas de hierro, daemon a traves de rhae a la casa royce, los riverlord recuerdan a aegon que los libero de los nacidos del hierro, jon connington capturara storm's end y con ello varios de los abanderados de renly se uniran a Aegon, la casa Tarly, Rowan, Ashord y otras casas son mas leales a los Targaryen que a los tyrell por los vasallos de la casa tyrell se unira a Aegon y dorne seguro que lucharan por el hijo de elia
7/6/2021 c68 KingOfSummer 245
Are you going with Jaime Lannister and Cersei Lannister being the children of Joanna Lannister and aerys Targaryen just from reading the last chapter and the title of this story.
7/3/2021 c65 Guest
For your narrative you did the right thing in killing Eddard Stark. Joffrey Baratheon was never going to let Eddard live as for Robb he is marred to the woman whose brother killed his father and add insult to injury his wife if is a child born of incest.

On the plus side let's hope the Breatheons decide to fight Tywin more than they do the Lannisters.

I wonder if Robb will become king of the North and Trident or alternatively support Aegon Vi Targaryen bid for the throne.

Looking forward to your next chapter but with Tryion being dead the Lannisters will not us the wildfire trap. But in the books Cersei Lannister was going to use the stuff by firing catapults at the enemy which would most likely kill more if the defenders than attackers.
7/2/2021 c64 Saga686491
This story somehow manages to drastically change the results of Roberts rebellion and yet still end up with an almost exactly canon storyline. There are attempts to have a large cast of characters but that fails miserably because screen time isn't shared in any sense leading to some characters disappearing for tens of chapters at a time; Jon, Theon, and Dany all have 3 whole chapters compared to Rob and Myrcella having 9. There are characters I like and characters I dislike in GoT, this story managed to transform the ones I liked into worse versions of themselves while not making any of the characters more interesting, complex, rational, or likeable.

I could go on but in short I don't recommend this story.
6/29/2021 c62 Molag Vile
Nice job with all the chapters recently. Keep up the o good work.
6/26/2021 c1 Anonymous
I think the prologue is quite good. It has a very GRRM-feel to it and sets up the rest of the book well. I'm eager to read more! This author's style is engaging and his characters are on-point. Out of 5, I'd give it a 4.5 for sure.
117 Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »