for Sleepy Hollow – End of Days

1/26 c28 32RyokoMist
IT IS FINISHED!

I absolutely loved this ride. You really put so much heart and passion and love into this story - no, this WORLD - that you birthed: and it is absolutely glorious in so many ways. SO MANY! There were moments of laughter, moments of anger, moments of love, and moments of great grief - making it more than just a story, but a piece of life itself. Sleepy Hollow needs to have novelizations, and you need to be writing for them (parallel universes so Abbie continues to live).

T, I enjoyed this. I am inspired. I miss reading what you have, and I'm glad I didn't wait any longer to catch up where I had fallen behind.

Continue to enthrall. Continue to write. Continue to shape worlds with words.

Wuv,

RyokoMist
1/26 c27 RyokoMist
OSIRIS!

AND THERE ARE BABIES?! BABIES!

SALSKNDLKANSDKANSJDKAJLOINLNJ KASJDAOKJ FOKAJSKDJA D
1/26 c26 RyokoMist
YOOOOOOOOOOOO! YOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO! DID YOU REALLY JUST DO THIS?! IM CHOKED UP! Okay, i forgive you 75% for killing Osiris just because of this! IM CRYING!
1/26 c25 RyokoMist
I'M STILL UPSET WITH YOU! BUT this was beautiful...
1/26 c24 RyokoMist
I'M EMOTIONAL!
1/26 c23 RyokoMist
OCTOBER 5TH IS MY BIRTHDAY! DID YOU DO THAT FOR MEEEE?! AWWWWWW!

MUTHA-DID YOU JUST KILL OSIRIS?! NO! NO! I AM MAD AT YOU. I AM REALLY MAD AT YOU RIGHT NOW!
1/26 c22 RyokoMist
DID YOU JUST KILL ABRAHAM?! YOU DID!

"...Or is it?" BOY IF YOU DON'T G'ON PLAYING WITH MY EMOTIONS DURING YOUR A/N
1/26 c21 RyokoMist
PUT THAT DARKSEID UP IN THERE!

HE MAKE ME GO UNF!

0.0 Not sure if that was technically an appropriate review for this chapterbuthol'up WHAT AM I TALKING ABOUT?! THIS IS ME! IT'S THE PERFECT REVIEW FOR THIS CHAPTER!
1/26 c20 RyokoMist
I DON'T APPRECIATE (totally do, actually) ALL THESE FEELS AND GOODBYES AND STUFF YOU GOT GOING ON HERE, T!
(keep em coming)
1/26 c19 RyokoMist
AWWWWWW OSIRIS BEING PART OF THE FAMILY AND BEING SURPRISED AND LOVING IT!
1/26 c18 RyokoMist
ALL THESE FEELS IN THIS CHAPTER AND I NEEDED IT, OKAY?! I NEEDED IT! I YOU MAKE THESE GUYS SO FRIGGIN REAL AND I LOVE IT! NOW EXCUSE ME WHILE I GO CRY A LIL BIT!
1/26 c17 RyokoMist
BOY IF YOU KILL ABBIE AND ICHIE I WILL HUNT YOU DOWN...

Although, I can't say that the two of them dying together and going into eternity together in peace isn't a comforting and beautiful thought. You know? Finally putting an end to all the hell, and being able to just be at peace together for the rest of the immortal afterlife? It would be poetic. I would probably beat you senseless, but then give you a big hug and treat your wounds.

TALLY HOOOOO!
1/26 c16 RyokoMist
LORD OF THE RINGS REFERENCE FOR THE WIN!

I love how everyone's reaction to getting this done being the END. It almost seems completely disbelieving and impossible - and it's like, you can't blame them because look at everything they've BEEN through! LIKE, THIS CRAP SEEMS NEVERENDING!
1/26 c15 RyokoMist
THE LORE! THE LOOOOOOOOOOOORRRRRRRRRRRRRRREEEEEEEEEEE!

MOOOOOOOOREEEEE LOOOOOOOOOORRRRRRREEEEE!
1/26 c14 RyokoMist
First of all, Ray acting the way he did once he realized where they were, bothered me. Like, i legit felt concerned for him. I'M STILL CONCERNED FOR HIM! THOMAS!
29 Page 1 2 Next »