for Love Conquers All

1/24 c12 Guest
I was so expecting a kiss haha, very interesting take on kiritos demons, he is usually portraited as someone who isn't bothered by trauma so very nice
12/6/2020 c1 Jakob all father
Bro you just posted cringe
11/22/2020 c9 Guest
You're asking if I want more Kirisuna? OF COURSE I DO they are adorable, Asuna thinking she oversmarted Kirito, sooo cute hahaha to see the look on her face when she confesses all nervous that she is the real prince's and him being like 'nooooo, really?' all sarcastic hahahha
11/22/2020 c9 Dlydragon1
i love kirisuna interactions, they can't deny that they are falling in love with each other
11/22/2020 c9 JaneWa
Oh I live for this story
11/13/2020 c8 S10MC2015
11/11/2020 c8 8PinkHimeLacus
Omg, omg. I am beyond excited. I can't wait for more! Omg, I can't wait for Kirito and Asuna to meet under their real identities. Gasp. Thank you so much for sharing!
11/11/2020 c8 JaneWa
finally a new chapter! I've waited so long, I'm so happy now! It was really great, I'm looking forward to the next one.
11/11/2020 c8 Mr.Me-24
PLS CONTINUE I LOVE IT!
10/24/2020 c7 PinkHimeLacus
OMG. This story is beautifully written. Great plot and pacing, wonderful world building, and I love the Asuna and Kirito moments that are building up so romantically! Thank you for sharing!
9/26/2020 c7 S10MC2015
Thank you for the chapter!

I have noticed a few errors but I will have to re read to find them so I guess I'll do that alter if I have time.
9/25/2020 c6 S10MC2015
I feel like there was a odd time skip or something that happened that I missed.

Thank you for the chapters!
Thank you for the chapter!
Thank you for the story!
9/21/2020 c6 Dlydragon
things got a bit heated, but they both seemed to click.
9/12/2020 c5 Dlydragon
I don't want asuna x eiji, and to top it all off asuna and kazuto started with the left foot because for asuna it is normal to call whoever saves her from drowning a pervert.
9/2/2020 c1 JaneWa
I love it! I'm so excited to read more
20 Page 1 2 Next »