FanFiction.Net

Great chap .
12/2/2020 c26 brankel1
Excellent.
12/1/2020 c26 LeticiaBS
I'm happy they worked things out, she'll be more relaxed now she talked to him. I loved their texts, so sweet. Also, I'm glad Paul told how he felt about her attitudes and everything and how he stood for it even when she started to cry. Some of the imprinting's relationships are written with some unreasonable devotion, I really liked that you made it more real with them.
12/1/2020 c26 1CrackHeadBlonde
Omg yay! Glad they sorted that out! Update soonn
11/30/2020 c22 13asiasea
Can't believe I missed this chapter! I'm a BIG fan of chapters with a POV change.
11/30/2020 c26 seraphina987
Loved the new chapter
11/30/2020 c26 13AmericusyoungXoXo
Love it as always! I love how relatable Naomi is with building up tons of anxiety and guilt over something rather small!
11/28/2020 c25 13asiasea
I usually read this story on AO3, but I'm glad I checked since there were more chapters here! Great story, glad that she found out about Sam and Emily's argument pretty soon after she speculated about the scars. I really like how you wrote each character and their relationships to each other. Looking forward to more chapters!
11/20/2020 c25 4grandbea
Naomi is a woman after my own heart. You get that education girl! And the man of course.
11/20/2020 c25 9Love.Fiction.2023
Looking good
11/19/2020 c25 brankel1
Excellent.
11/18/2020 c25 BeccaSco
love! glad she's opening up to Paul more! Super excited for more chapters!
11/18/2020 c25 Merisana
Hey, hello!
I just wanted to let you know that I'm loving this couple so much. Naomi is so well characterized, I like her very much. Also her relationship with Sam and the other boys is sweet and realistic, I'm so looking forward to reading more!
Thanks for sharing, gonna miss your story now that I've eaten 25 chapters almost in a row :D
M.
11/18/2020 c25 LeticiaBS
I love them together and they aren't even a couple yet haha I'm glad she found out the story behind Emily's scars, I wish she had talked to Paul already though. Her conversation with Sam was quite intense, but necessary, even for him, I believe. I enjoy your fanfiction very much, can't wait for more!
11/18/2020 c25 Guest
this was great! loved the convos they were having
157 « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 .. Last Next »