for Knight's Heart

9/30/2020 c10 5TheSpacerat
I'm so sad to see this fantastic fic end. You've done a great job with this sequel. KITT's relationship with Mikayla is so special. They deserve to be happy. I loved Michael's reaction to KITT's human form. It is was so true to character.
9/26/2020 c10 11JessicaLynne
A beautiful ending to a wonderful series. I think as time goes on some more adventures with Kitt in his hologram construct form would be fun to read. Plus, I have really enjoyed watching Kitt and Mikayla's relationship develop over this story. It would be interesting to see how it grows further.
9/26/2020 c10 4Doc0517
KITT’s turn to take action and protect the woman he loves. Ever more human, he faces his doubts and has his first experience with physical love. Happily, he feels.
This has been such a wonderful series. Superb stories and characters! I hope it’s going to go on.
I wouldn’t be surprised at all if there were other AI’s out there who, like KARL’s former self, didn’t have the loving guidance and companionship to teach them right from wrong. Just sayin’...
9/26/2020 c9 Doc0517
A satisfying take-down of the troublesome twit— Mikayla stands up for her men. Her legendary driving skills even impress her brother. Everyone is accounted for now, but Mikayla can hardly wait to be back with her love. She’s realizing just how much he means to her, I think.
9/24/2020 c9 11JessicaLynne
Nice to see Dierdre finally getting what she deserves! I don't think Daddy's money will bail her out this time. I'm thinking maybe she's finally learned her lesson? One can only dream...
9/20/2020 c8 4Doc0517
It's amazing to see how KITT has changed. He lets Dierdre have enough rope to hang herself, and anything she tries to do to him for revenge fails miserably. He even makes an appearance in his human-form to save himself. KITT has this all wrapped up, except for one missing Team member. This is such a great story. Love the whole series !
9/19/2020 c8 11JessicaLynne
Aww, nice twist! Now that Kitt has his holographic construct form he can handle himself in a fight. Awesome! Love it!
9/19/2020 c7 4Doc0517
Peter and KITT have vanished. The rest of the Team springs into action to find them and they quickly guess who is responsible.
FLAG's secret about two of it's own hasn't exactly kept them safe from harm through the years. Let's hope the Team can find Peter and KITT in time!
9/17/2020 c7 11JessicaLynne
Oh no! Hopefully Michael and Mikayla find Kitt and Peter soon, and Kitt's watertight technology holds up so he won't need too many repairs. Looks like we've got another Junkyard Dog in the making. Instead of industrial acid it's salt water...
9/15/2020 c6 4Doc0517
Can’t imagine what Peter ever saw in a rich twit like Dierdre. I’m sure he realizes what he has now with his colleagues from FLAG. Mikayla is learning how to explain her unique relationship a little better each time she has to do it. KARL is beginning to appreciate the differences he used to scorn about his brother. This team has gelled and can stand against anything that Dierdre can throw at them.
9/14/2020 c3 11JessicaLynne
Wow, I had a feeling Dierdre was trouble but I had no idea she was that insane! Awesome to see her being continually put in her place, not only by Mikayla, but also Peter and Kitt! Nice job, please keep posting, I am looking forward to what happens next!
9/14/2020 c6 5TheSpacerat
What a fantastic update! Mikayla was womderful when she defended KITT and Peter. Loved the scene with her, Devante and KARL.
9/12/2020 c5 4Doc0517
I wonder if the two of them have thought about this. KITT is superhuman in his capabilities. He cannot be stopped except by loss of electric power or by EMP. He will never age, never feel the infirmities of a human, never wont for food or drink. It made me think of the old series Highlander, where the chosen ones were immortals, roaming the earth among humans, destined to fight one another until there was only One.
I hope these AIs have learned that cooperation rather than competition is best.
9/12/2020 c4 Doc0517
Curiosity, yearning, desire to touch and be touched - KITT is pursuing crossing the threshold from AI to human. I believe he is ready, and I believe only a woman such as Mikayla would be comfortable with the idea. She has the right qualities and temperament to accept KITT in this new form.
9/12/2020 c3 Doc0517
Mikayla holds her own with the little rich brat, and then has a moment with KITT, who has some very human worries.
23 Page 1 2 Next »