for For What It's Worth

10/31 c4 A Carwile
The speech you wrote for Perry near the end of Chapter 4 is one of the most endearing and so very, very real, with the theme “ Forgive an old man his failings...I just want us to be safe...” It voices the fears of age for the sunset years of their love. Thank you.
ADC
10/25 c4 3thekmb
Loving every bit of this and waiting for more. I think I've read the first four chapters at least 5 times! Your descriptions of the characters and the scenes are really wonderful.
9/14 c4 35kaleen1212
Very good exchange between Perry and Della. Looking forward to more.
9/14 c4 susiegeorge
Oh man...things look like they are starting to get dicey. Hoping for the best. Enjoyed P's explanation to D on keeping that from her. So sweet. Thanks for sharing:) Looking forward to next chapter.
9/14 c3 susiegeorge
What a fun start to a chapter :) P probably just worried that he can't protect D like he used to. Story getting more interesting with B. McAlister being dead. Thanks :)
9/14 c2 susiegeorge
Love the dialogue between P & D! Enjoying the story. Thank you for sharing :)
9/14 c1 susiegeorge
So excited to see a story from you. Have missed your writing :) Interesting start with P talking of retiring for good.
9/1 c4 Guest
i wondered if the girl would be ok. i did
sound positive. i hope they don't open the door. it can only be trouble.
9/3 c3 kaleen1212
This is shaping up to be a very good story. Perry should know he can't keep anything from Della! Can't wait for more!
9/3 c4 52shari
Perry had to know he couldn’t keep anything from Della. He was very eloquent in his explanation slash apology. But don’t let your guard down
8/30 c4 6PD4758PW
Perry does indeed have a way with words that when directed at Della, can instantly erase her irritation with him. It looks like they're both going to need to make plans for protection now.
8/30 c3 PD4758PW
Whew! Spice during a power outage! Who needs a generator with all that hot energy between them?
As far as protecting Della, I think Perry's doing the right thing - he just didn't try to arrange it in the right way.
8/29 c3 Guest
it must be scary for perry too. they have been in dangerous situations. she did well.
8/28 c1 Guest
retirement!? not something perry would consider. well we'll see soon. good job. looking foeward to the next chapter.
8/28 c4 Guest
Very interesting, can't wait to see where you go with this story. Thanks for sharing.
45 Page 1 .. Last Next »