FanFiction.Net
for Gaming to Godhood

5/8/2021 c1 SvenTheDecoy
how do you know nothing about star wars? almost left because of that, but I'll give it a chance
4/5/2021 c2 4ntares
'Overall it's definitely a powerful tool but that's really all it is'

Nope, I'll just say this, Gate of Babylon
3/27/2021 c1 3Zen-Aku The Spirit Of The Wolf
its okay, not bad but could be better.
3/23/2021 c4 Guest
Hmm. I do feel Summer was a bit... off.
Still i do hope this gets re-written rather than dropped outright.
3/21/2021 c1 Imkindatwisted
Author: Hope you enjoyed my shitty writing-

Me, who came here from badly tl'd Korean comics: Bruh.
3/21/2021 c4 Locnar4556
rewrite is the best choice
3/21/2021 c2 Guest
This gamer system is kinda lame.
3/2/2021 c3 HitGamer22
The reward said plus 5 to ALL stats not just combat related, which means his CHA and LCK as well, so they both should be at 15
3/1/2021 c2 shivam1441
what does he mean by not being able to see her quirk yet when it was already displayed "QuirkCenter of attention" when he observed her...
2/28/2021 c3 11Glacyeel
You should add some familiar eggs for the monsters from the monster hunter series to the gacha.
2/28/2021 c3 Guest
Can he not ask Summer to awaken his Aura? If people ask her quirk is just that amazing, we could even say that she can only awaken the Aura of people she likes or is compatible with. I mean, there was that girl who could give boosts to people she loves right? Sometimes quirks are just weird like that
2/28/2021 c3 2Everpeach
Ahh, I see the Genshin weapons are coming in, I fucking wish I had better weapon drops than just Cool Steel all the time, at this point, my Kaeya and Qiqi both have max refined versions.

I'm really hopeful that Summer will not end up in the harem since that still kinda counts as NTR in my book but you don't seem to be going that way so that's nice.
2/28/2021 c3 Shaedy Hoe
Please use a line break or some other indicator to let us know when ya switching back to the MC's Point of view. You also kinda forgot to do that when you switched back into Summer's pov.

He shoulda just said that his Quirk allows him to summon people, items and abilities from all over the multiverse with access to their history so that he can explain away all the bullshit that he's gonna pull in the future. This way he won't have to be worried about being caught in a lie if he's ever interrogated and he won't have to deal with people (both heroes and government officials) suspecting him of being associated with One For All every time he showcases a power/ability that isn't associated with his quirk.

Also, that boy better ask summer to activate his aura so he can that extra layer of healing and protection that it provides along with a powerful semblance without having to go through the Gacha route.
2/28/2021 c3 Guest
The point of view switching every other paragraph is confusing since it's just supposed to be Summer's PoV.
2/28/2021 c3 Aadarm
Why doesn't he ask her to unlock his Aura?
28 Page 1 2 Next »