for Saga of Tanya The Elf

1/1 c5 1setokayba2n
Hope you get the chapter soon
1/1 c5 Suzululu4moe
Nice sword training .
1/1 c3 Suzululu4moe
I guess it’s good it happened before the encounter . Probably made the difference between surviving that punch .

Lol Rimuru getting the Devil and the chaotic whimsical demon lord to hang out.
1/1 c2 Suzululu4moe
I pity those humans and demons. The super charismatic slime and the devil teamed up.
1/1 c1 Suzululu4moe
Nice fight .
12/15/2020 c2 5TekoloKuautli
I like the idea of Tanya and Rimuru meeting as old countrymen who fell on similar circumstances, yet Rimuru was the one who had it better. Or not, but in my opinion he handled it better because I seriously doubt Tanya would have struck an honest friendship with Veldora. The dragon may be a loudmouth and all but he's no idiot and the second she tried to manipulate him he would have fried her with his magicules alone; in contrast Rimuru may have gotten a better deal out of Being X by not being so stupidly antagonistic (part of the reason I don't like Tanya the Evil as a series is the way she stupidly baited a being that could screw her over and over while I hate the way said being brought hell on earth just to prove a point).

I like Rimuru's nation and the way he runs it even if it is naive of him to not expect to be attacked without provocation. I hope Tanya doesn't bring a 'best defense is offense' mindset to Tempest.
12/15/2020 c5 Athrick
This is great can’t wait for the next chapter
12/2/2020 c5 Guest
Another great chapter!
11/27/2020 c5 bradlysteak
I would just like to say make sure Tanya stay behind when Rimuru goes to save the kids because that's what would make the most sense. Maybe through in some more development to the Tempest Federation that Tanya caused, such as the underground trenches and preparation against the Farmus Kingdom.
11/26/2020 c5 zeonstar360
It accrues to me she never told Shuna WHAT kind of clothes shed like made...
11/25/2020 c5 firemaster101
I wonder if tanya will meet anyone to have a companionship with.
11/25/2020 c2 firemaster101
Hmm I wonder if tanya accidently over drank or was happy to not care and drank too much .
11/25/2020 c1 firemaster101
Thats a hellauva last huraa
11/24/2020 c5 gabriel02176
Another great chapter!
11/19/2020 c4 bradlysteak
Good Chapter, I cant wait to see what the smiths do to make guns and grenades. But feel free to go fast as the Farmus Kingdom war arc is probably what will be the meat and potatoes of what Tanya changes in this universe. I don't see why Tanya would be included in the kids' part so she should stay in the city to increase military strength while he is out. Feel free to just skip explaining what Rimiru did when he left because we all know and use it to show how Tanya would benefit Tempest's military.
73 Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »