for Legacy

12/11/2020 c2 Heavyarms150
So I know this won't play out like fable 2 but I had a thought. Nora is perfect for the hero of strength, Ruby obviously takes sparrows place, roman would be a near perfect stand in for reaver, and oz or Oscar could be the hero of will.
10/12/2020 c6 ccl1995
It really is a nice blend between the two settings. Looking forward to the next chapter.
10/6/2020 c6 Lord Halcyon
Fantastic start this is a really interesting concept and I cant wait to read more. Hope you update soon.

-Lord Halcyon
10/2/2020 c6 Firewyrm2
I ship Ruby x Oscar
9/24/2020 c5 Guest
Please update ASAP
9/26/2020 c5 18RumbleintheDumbles
This is really good so far! I'm a big fan of your worldbuilding and the way you've blended the two settings together, your one instance of sticking to stations of canon was perfectly justified in-universe thanks to Theresa (she's a convenient old plot device, isn't she?) and you definitely haven't repeated that with the initiation arc.

Definitely looking forward to seeing how this progresses, keep up the good work!
9/23/2020 c5 Guest
I don’t want to be rude but where is the next chapter?
9/20/2020 c5 BlindFaunusGirl
Another good chapter, I like the teams. I think that you did a nice job demonstrating Ruby’s skills and abilities but also the drawbacks too.
9/8/2020 c4 5Eliad91
Thanks for the story! It's been a delight to read so far.
9/3/2020 c1 Heavyarms150
Im wondering if thats the staff of creation. Theresa seems the type to hide things out in the open where nobody expects it.
9/1/2020 c3 Heavyarms150
This has been great. I definitely look forward to reading the complete story when it is all done. As a big fan of fable as well as rwby with ruby being my favorite this is a wonder to find.
8/29/2020 c2 Guest
I’m excited for the next chapter (to the point where I may start chanting “Update”).
8/31/2020 c3 NineYetis
I liked the little bit of world building spread out through the chapter.
That bit about the amulet and most kinds not making it to 10 especially. Didn’t think about that.
8/31/2020 c2 NineYetis
I liked the Character development in here. Not really improvement, just flushing them out.
8/31/2020 c1 NineYetis
I really like the hard and soft differences between Cannon Ruby and this a one. At times there almost identical and then shift drastically showing how her life changes her.
21 Page 1 2 Next »