for Requiem for the Hollow Rose

7/10 c37 ranjira1988
I am SO looking Forward to the various Reactions of the Remnant side to Ruby's return the changes she's undergone and the things she has been through an example is how Blake gonna React to Cheetah Arrancar Ruby lol ... can't wait for more _
7/7 c37 3Xeno01
That thing of Ichigo's inner world was a bit boring part, I hope not to see it again in the next chapter.
Hilarious how Ruby tells the girls about her life in Baecon. Ruby really had an eccentric life. lol
The battle has begun, I am glad to see how Aizen shows the slightly hypocritical mentality of Gotei 13. They may have good intentions, but the fact remains that to keep the balance of the flow of souls they can sometimes do despicable things.
Also seeing how Harribel and Stark began to realize they couldn't really trust Aizen.
Thanks for the chapter!
7/6 c37 rama alif
and also I have a question when ruby Will come back on remnant?
7/5 c37 rama alif
I hope Ruby won't have a pairs just a friendship
7/5 c37 1NEGATARO
I don't know what to say

I'am just imagining as usual about team RWBY vs Grimm RWBY, when Ruby back in remnant Ruby Will show she power to beat clone of Grimm but I don't know if the clone of Grimm is actually in front of Ruby, Weiss, Blake and Yang

Wow amazing chapter great job
7/4 c37 6L4 of the WEST
finally got chance to read this been distracted last few days with a writing project. damn good stuff, now to await the next chapter
7/2 c37 Lord Feunoyr
i had already said in pm how much i loved this story and asked a lot of questions, but i must post a official comment to say how much i love the story.

Ruby had became a very mature character, i espacially felt it when she had thanks Yachiru for playing with Crescent (her ku ku ku laugh felt so much like animes older characters), yet she is still Ruby.

I hope the story will more develop Crescent and her relation with her mother, i felt a relative lack of it.

I Also love how her power had evolve, and it also help show how strong the top four of the Espadas and Aizen are since even after gaining her Resureccion, while her strength had like quintuple (i assume than it's relatively the same boost as a Bankai compared to Shikai) she is still less strong than the Espadas Fourth to One.

to be honest, i don't like that much the parts of Ruby with Bleach protagonists, but it's mostly because i like her being a Espada and with her Arrancar companions.

her relation with Grimmjow is interesting, i hope they will continue to see themselves as friends first and lovers second, because otherwise it would make the story lost a really funny part of their relationship.

I love this story and i cannot wait the return on Remnant as well as the reaction of the characters to Ruby being alive and also a far more dangerous being (it would be of peticular concern for Salem, someone able to kill her most powerful grimms in one blow, strong enough to fight against her most powerful magic, crush the maidens and also potentially able to continue to live seemingly for millenias, and this someone also have the silver eyes ? she is going to be more of a pain in the
a-ss then Ozma.
7/1 c37 Fregreg
Great chapter as always. Question how many true allies does Aizen have in this fanfiction?
7/1 c37 RandomName3064
so its been a while.

i will say, catching up has been fun.

all the fights, having Lily berate Chad and Orihime, Unohana be just as awesome as she always is, changing the manifestation of White, killing of Yami (thankfully. espada 0 was a total a**pull). so many good things.

Summer seemed to know too much about that quincy-hollow thing with Ichigo. maybe thats me not remembering everything from the early chapters

some repeated words and phrases though. like that one time Byakuya used Ichigo's full name like 5 times in a single paragraph.

Hado 95 is a fascinating idea. having it possibly be permanent seems like a cheep way to get rid of characters, though.

his ideologies and talking points are 100% amazing though. this is some of the best written Aizen i have ever seen.

no need to write off the soul reapers so easily though. given i can understand the story isnt focused on them, but skipping over fights just feels disingenuous. the only issues i ever had with the fake town arc was the pacing was god awful, but thats because they were trying not to overtake the Manga chapters.

i have no issue with making fights faster, to using Hado 95 to "trim the fat", but even the after effects forgot Matsumoto and worked on Kensei, who is easily the most level headed next to Shinji. his Zanpaktou is even wind knives. based on precision, level headed steel will stuff. (id also argue Komamura, but you can say his animal instincts couldnt handle it or smth)

Now seeing how Yama was in this arc, i cant help but wonder what him going full old man fist on Aizen would be like now? the show was a boring write off, but now we have his fully conceptualized Bankai on the table...Wonderweiss only existed to seal his flame. his Bankai condenses his flame into his sword. s*** we might not even need Ruby.

talking about how Aizen is so smart, i hope we get to see this from Yama this time around...

till the next chapter (or 10, if im lazy again)
7/1 c37 Crimsomgear
that spell actually scary, while it doesn't deal structurl amd environmental damage, the mental damage it done the point of insanity and making ally and foe to turn and attack among themself is scary.
6/30 c37 Lucian Naruto
Karin watched the scene with a suspicious look but her thoughts were interrupted when they were soon joined by Unohana and Rukia.

That's right Karin... Ruby likes bad boys.
Imagine Ichigo and Yuzu's reactions? Or better yet, Yang's reaction? Hehehe!
6/29 c37 Battlesny
how does Ichiho defeating Ulquiorra cancel out Ulquiorra's already existing loyalty to Aizen? shouldn't he need to defeat Aizen for that logic to work? otherwise it's just a teeter totter thing of follow Aizen -follow Ichihofollow Aizenfollow Ichigo, until somebody gets fed up with the disloyalty follower and deals with him.
6/29 c37 The-Killer40513
Is it possible for Ruby and Summer to separate like with Crescent?
6/29 c37 8Vedahzii
yo... what the fuck... I don't really have words. should have known the insane part of the story should have come back eventually... but... yeah I don't really have much to add...
6/29 c37 Ninguem248
Another delicious chapter, I believe you are approaching half of the fanfic? I don't know, but I know there's still a long way to go and keep the determination to write this story as much as you can, it's wonderful.
664 « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »