for Requiem for the Hollow Rose

9/26/2020 c8 The-Killer40513
I can imagine her keeping the high-speed regeneration like Ulquiorra and being the fastest with the sonido.
9/26/2020 c8 Cyan-Snake
Well... at least she knows how to make her friends into Vasto Lords.
9/26/2020 c8 10ultima-owner
that was quite unpleasant but that's how the dude is
9/26/2020 c8 2Momentei
Another great chapter. Shits about to go down in a spectacular way. Can’t wait for the next one. But Granz is wrong in his way to transform into a vasto lorde. The greatest way to achieve the form is obviously 100 push-ups, 100 sit-ups, 100 squats and a 10km run. When sleeping you must forgo air conditioning in the summer and heating in the winter. You’ll feel like you want to die but the results speak for them selves.
9/26/2020 c8 11D'nnome
Despite Szayelaporro's very cruel means and what he is doing to Ruby is beyond evil that I hope she goes Doomguy on him, you cannot ignore his genius in this instance. At least he is not actively trying to cripple her to become useless and wants to see where the limits of the Hollow can go. Cruel and sadistic he may be, I can understand what he is trying to achieve and perhaps this still could have been achieved if Sazyelaporro had more ethical morals.
9/26/2020 c8 Greer123
It seems like Ruby has really suffered in this chapter.
9/21/2020 c7 The-Killer40513
Maybe the reason Ruby couldn't use a cero properly is because she's too impatient. Balas seems to focus on quickly gathering energy and then firing, while with ceros you have to take it slowly while building up the energy. It does fit her character a bit.
9/20/2020 c7 Zifryt
Can't wait for the next one.
So was tgat a timeskip at the end or just a preview of what will come?
9/20/2020 c7 The guest
Uh, didn't check this earlier and ended up reading two chapters at once, neat.

Maybe I should probably get an account or use a certain name as a guest. It is already my third time commenting under just the "guest" name. Probably be using a name different than 'guest' in this review. Probably something lame.

Well, whatever. After last chapter's Q&A I was ready to go on a tired tirade about how a relationship can make or break a fic, but you know what, fuck that shit, got much more important things to talk about. So, will just trust that you know what you're doing.

So, let me just google the name of the pinky... Szayelaporro, yeah, that's it, him. So, his presence aizen and arrancars, which time-skip. Well, isn't that just great.
Well, let's see what he is doing to Ruby, well, obviously messing with her eyes...but, wait a second, did Aizen create White or did Ruby's presence prevent that? If so, does that mean Ichigo doesn't exist? Meh, probably not.

Well, guess there's nothing to do but to wait huh? At least I've already seen that this story will be good, better than the usual shit.

Oh, and don't care about that comment saying that Ruby being blind is a overused trope, in the first place, it isn't, on the seccond, even if it was, as long as you make it your own way, it will be good.

Well then, bye.
9/20/2020 c7 15h1n Z3r0
Damn! What a chapter end.

Everything was going fine, I thought we would see everyone having a good relationship, maybe see Aizen appearing and starting to talk to people, maybe make White, but nope, according to the descriptions of the hollow touching Ruby, we just had a massive time-skip, damn.

Fuuuck, I really want to know how this goes from now on. See you next chapter.
9/20/2020 c7 1NEGATARO
Ruby almost like character neptune from hyperdimension neptunia if play that game or watch this anime maybe know
9/19/2020 c7 11D'nnome
She's not going to become blind, is she? Because that would really suck and it's been overused in the RWBY fics.
9/19/2020 c7 The True Skull
Ah with Fairy Tales of Remnant out it makes the situation Starrk and Lilynette have become hilarious in hindsight.
9/19/2020 c7 1MegaElite
Well, Szazel is having fun. That's bad. I do wonder what this will mean for Ruby, what would happen to her because unfortunately a blind hollow is a fairly dead one. Was the ending a dream, a prophecy, or memory? What will Ruby be after she is done with Szazel? Are we going to go full Tokyo Ghoul? I don't know and it just makes me excited to find out where this is all leading.
9/19/2020 c7 fightingchampion
Given all the strong hollows in ruby's group now there is no one who is going to mess with her. Stark, harribel, Neliel, and Grimmjow all of which are very powerful hollows. And Ruby herself is near grimmjows level. I like that Grimmjow is closest with Ruby. Szayel! He's suppose to be the craziest of the espada due to his aspect of death.
671 « Prev Page 1 .. 32 39 40 41 42 43 44 .. Last Next »