for All Good

4/14/2021 c1 Guest
No wonder why it has low favs numbers. Trash.
4/14/2021 c1 Guest
Trash.
1/30/2021 c5 Guest87269
For some reason that part was funny to me lol
1/5/2021 c14 expat24
They do get their '' happy ever after''.. Tobias has been so thoughtful and taking charge of their future! Engagement, down payment (of some kind) for a dream house, ideal job, friends around!
Tris and Tobias have it all and rightly so, they deserve it, it's been long coming. Great ending to a delightful story and thanks again. Good luck with school and look forward to any new story you may decide to release as and when.
1/3/2021 c14 Vandy98
Great closing! Maybe his job gave him a huge bonus to start to west coast company which is how he paid for the down payment, like you said, most people have a mortgage. Best of luck in school!
1/3/2021 c14 11AriIsDivergent
OMG A HOUSE! Great job!
1/2/2021 c13 expat24
They have both come a long way in their relationship, so mature, respectful of each other and so much in love... Finally its a happy ending ... love the personalised intimate xmas gift of the pillowcase and book of painting! Fabulous ideas. Thank you so much for having allowed us to follow their journey to adulthood, its been very enjoyable. Take care and stay safe out there.
1/2/2021 c13 6Sensitivity8
This was a true story of growth between Tris and Tobias! I loved it!
1/2/2021 c13 Vandy98
You know it was a good read when you don’t want it to end. Thank you for story and for finishing it! I truly appreciate it and looks forward to more
1/2/2021 c13 RRN
It was super cute! Thank you.
1/1/2021 c12 expat24
Great to read that FourTris is coming along nicely as a couple trying to figure out their future together post studies ... Finally Nita is out of the picture, what an arrogant scumbag, she thinks blackmailing will get her far, well good luck to her! Tobias is getting more assertive by the day with Tris by his side and so much so that he's now got a new job.. Well done. They have a fantastic ''herd'' of friends looking out for each other which is very comforting and admirable. Thank you for allowing us to share their journey, well written and well done.
Happy New Year everybody.
1/1/2021 c12 4Elleseries46
I love this! It’s so good!
12/31/2020 c12 Vandy98
I love where this story is headed
12/31/2020 c12 lexinthecity
Tobias' confession melted my heart. Love that they've matured and are willing to put in the work to make the relationship successful even if it has to be long distance for their senior year. Looking forward to the HEA.
12/28/2020 c11 7WiseGirlDivergence46
Love this!
i want Fourtris kids in the epiloge. and I want some more lemons...it was fun to read bc I don't have a boyfriend.
Being fictosexual defiantly fucks up your love life

Great Work!