for All Good

12/10/2020 c9 6Sensitivity8
Yasssss Tris, Get Tobias all the way together! I loved the growth.
12/10/2020 c9 expat24
They have finally realised that living without each other is not an option any longer. Truth be told well done to Tobias to take the mature assertive natural initiative to take their relationship forward for both of them to stay together and find solutions to make this work - Look forward to find out Tobias' reaction to the final painting! I am sure Tris will do him proud. I suppose good things come to an end with only 4 more chapters but our power couple will rise undoubtedly with their '' happy ever after'' into eternity! Thanks again.
12/9/2020 c9 goldensnitch1
Well that was sweet!
12/3/2020 c8 fourlovestris
Wow I just found this story and read all of the chapters in 30 minutes and it’s SO GOOD. I love it! I can’t wait to see what comes next, I hope Nita doesn’t come back and cause any more problems ughh I’m glad Tris and Four are together again tho!
12/3/2020 c8 4Elleseries46
Ahhh loved it so much!
12/1/2020 c8 11AriIsDivergent
Don't be sorry...This was an amazing chapter!
12/1/2020 c8 expat24
Great chapter, what an awesome date! He's realising where they both went wrong years ago when being naive yet already in love! He's trying to address all his past mistakes by learning from his errors, It's a smart move and he wants to impress Tris the right way now.. Good on him! He can't mess up this second chance ! Sharing little things together, rediscovering each other and showing interest, listening to each other whilst paying close attention to Tris true passion ... This what's it's all about and it's no wonder they're having a wonderful time! Well done. Thanks.
12/1/2020 c8 6Sensitivity8
I'm really glad Tobias is recognizing his mistakes and actively working to address them this time around with Tris. That's growth.
12/1/2020 c8 goldensnitch1
What a perfect date! I’m glad he’s showing he’s interested in seeing what she loves.
11/16/2020 c7 Guest
I loved this chapter, can't wait to see what happens next. I love your writing. Looking forward to the next chapter. Stay safe xx
10/29/2020 c7 dreamer2323
so good! I absolutely love this story
10/25/2020 c7 Vandy98
Please write more!
10/25/2020 c1 Vandy98
Love
10/19/2020 c7 15trini86
This is so good. Couldn't put it down till I finished it. great job
10/18/2020 c7 1GreekFangirl74
Right. You want my opinion, and you'll get it.

OMFG I FUCKING LOVED THIS CHAPTER SO FUCKING MUCH I WANT MOREEEE WHY DO YOU HAVE TO STOP?! *SOBS HYSTERICALLY IN CORNER*
115 « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 .. Last Next »