for Hey Arnold! The Maximum Curly Saga

11/19 c16 2SuperSonicBros123
well, started off alright and then came the part with Lila. despite the things i've read before, i do know when one goes too far with there emotions. poor little Joey. this just proves that Lila's about to take a dark path, as evident to both that moment in the restroom and that flashback we saw. i can only imagine what she'll do to Arnold's relationship with Helga.
11/12 c15 SuperSonicBros123
that bothered me when NONE of the readings detected any lies from Curly.

that get together between Arnold and Lila went better than i thought it would, but the last part really bothers me with Lila hoping for a second chance with Arnold, a more permanent chance at that.
11/7 c14 11OMAC001
Something big is about to happen. I FEEL IT!
11/4 c14 2SuperSonicBros123
i have a feeling Arnold's meeting with Lila will go quite diffrently than what he'll expect.
10/21 c12 SuperSonicBros123
GREAT! NOW you plan on using Arnold's DNA as a way of bringing Rhonda back to life! that TOTTALY going to end well! YOUR AN IDIOT BUCKLEY!
10/12 c11 SuperSonicBros123
sorry for the late review, things got in the way.

Gerald really needs to think about what Phoebe going through. if he doesn't find the right awnser, he may end up losing the girl.

something tells me that Arnold and the others will end up finding out what Buckley is up to sooner or later.
10/1 c10 SuperSonicBros123
i can already therorise how Arnold's talk with Luz will lead to.

i hope whatever it was that happened with Lila won't end up affecting her for the worse.

there's gotta be something on that camera that'll reveal what really happened that day if it was hidden for so long.
9/18 c8 SuperSonicBros123
quite impressive how someone like Arnold would still hold on hope on changing someone like Wolfgang's views on Blacks even if it seemed impossible to acomplish.

i actually thought Curly really did set his house on fire, i must have remembered it diffrently.

i hope that dream Buckley experienced really does give him second thoughts on trying to bring Rhonda back to life.

that makes me wonder. if by some some unlikely chance she does end up brought back to life, by the end of the fic would she decide to go into hiding under a new name while the rest of the world still belives her to be dead with only her friends and family knowing the truth? i got that idea when Nick Furry remained dead to the world by the end of CA:Winter Soldier.
9/17 c8 Omnios
Dang. What a chapter. By the way what IS the Ghost Zone from Danny Phantom? It's never explained in the show. Is it Heaven? Hell? Limbo?
9/6 c6 SuperSonicBros123
yeesh, way to put in a dark tone with Wolfgang and the Jolly Olly Man in this chapter.

now i'm really worried about what Lila will be going through, and what she HAD been through.
9/3 c5 SuperSonicBros123
i've been to warn you Buckley, what your planing is only going to have consenquences if even VLAD knows it would be a bad idea. witch reminds me, i really DO need to read the other two fanfics in order to REALLY be caught up with this fanfic series.

that feeling Arnold got about Lila (i can't believe i forgot about her (and wan't she with the others when they watched that video that won that phony contest?)), i get the feeling that there will be more to that than just the risk of getting in the way of his and Helga's relationship.
8/29 c1 Omnios
This is NOT meant to offend ANYONE who is Jewish.

I though 'why not go the whole South Park route and give Harold a makeover?'

New superhero name: Kosher Crusader

Superpowers
Samson's strength: super strong
Solomon's wisdom: super intellect
Staff of Moses: Able to create a random plague at will
Solomon's Ring: a ring with the Star of David on in that lets the wearer control demons*

Weapons
Circum-sizor: makes any uncircumsised male feel the pain of being circumsised.
A saw bladed yamulka similar to Oddjob's hat from the older James Bond films.
Star of David shaped throwing stars

*Is actually mentioned in the Kabbala, the Hebrew book of mystisim.

I am deeply sorry if this offends anyone.
8/29 c4 11OMAC001
Curley's psyching himself up for another crime wave...can't wait to see it!
8/29 c4 2SuperSonicBros123
this chapter actually reminded me, should we expect to see Helga fighting alongside Arnold and the gang at some point in the fanfic? other than Curly (villain) and Rhonda (deceased (i still think trying to revive her is a bad idea Buckley)), Helga's the only one among the gang that isn't part of the Hillwood Heros.
8/25 c3 Roger
A roadkill armadillos last fart where on earth did you come up with that that’s gold
18 Page 1 2 Next »