for Harry Potter and the Angry Grim Reaper

5/3 c24 Katherine Rosalie Hale
This is a awesome take on for that challenge! Well done!
4/27 c16 2GeorgeTobor
It is his SEVENTH LIFE, of course things are finally going his way...

What would be great is if Rowling suffered all the pain she gave her tool.
4/27 c14 GeorgeTobor
Wow!

Snape and Bones!

never seen that before...

So Sirius and a muggleborn, neat, my fave match is Sirius and Cindy.
Cindy is an Original Character and a muggle in THE POWER OF THE PRESS.
4/26 c3 GeorgeTobor
In canon Snape is evil because he does evil.

Just because two evil men fight each other does not make one good.

Rowlings suprise plot twist redemption of Snape was so badly done she should be hit with a frying pan.

I want to beat Alan Rickman for making Snape seem good.

However, Severus can be redeemed, if it starts early enough.

His last chance is the first time he meets Harry.
4/26 c1 GeorgeTobor
Fate needs to be turned into an infant and live a life like Harry has.

Dumbledore
At worst he is a dark lord
At best he is well meaning but foolish.
Good intentions can do more evil than anything else.

His actions and inactions have damned him.
4/21 c24 bkerrmom1
Love love love this story sooooo much !
4/20 c24 8gabzep
Great story! It’s nice to read a story that isn’t all angsty all of the time and were it seems Harry takes one step forward and two steps back.
4/16 c24 kittybug85
this was fantastic!
4/7 c24 A German guest
Another well written story. Of course, the nature of the challenge makes for fairly smooth sailing and for broadly similar stories in general, but with Amelia and Severus you've put a nice twist in it, and I believe your take on the nature of the mark is rather novel. Still, I wish somebody would tweak the challenge some more, and make things a little more complex in terms of character motivations and retained knowledge.
3/30 c24 gginsc
Great story. I love happy endings.
3/30 c24 7Marauder no. Five
lots of repeated material from the other story but as i do the same when i write i can't blame you and it was another lovely read. I do like how you portray Dumbledore.
3/29 c5 PancakesFromHell
I've enjoyed the few chapters I've read immensely and the story is captivating. However, I am struggling to see Snape kindly and understand his motivations. Severus Snape in canon is an abusive, racist and obsessive man. He's cruel and vindictive. He hasn't done anything to earn the sympathy that he has been given and no, sacrificing your life to avenge a murder that you directly contributed to isn't redemption. He didn't feel remorse for betraying the "light", he felt remorse that his betrayal led to his obsession dying. He psychologically tortured a child to the point that he was said child's greatest fear. He stood idly by and sometimes even encouraged his house in bullying children with "impure" blood. He is not some misunderstood antihero but a vile bitter old man with nothing to live for but revenge. He's not a hero, he's not even an anti-hero, he's a villain whose goals have temporarily aligned him with the light.
3/29 c24 nif-ravenpuff
Wow! Incredible story and so well written! I couldn’t control the binge-read. SS/AB was a nice touch too.
3/25 c24 nightwing27
this story was awsome good thing I'm planning one where harry and his parents return with him and changes things I don't believe in that crap butterfly effect and it will be during the 70s
3/25 c24 Jorge A. Rodriguez
I liked this story. Well written, intelligent, I hope you contribute more high quality stories of good writing.
1,171 Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »