for Harry Potter and the Angry Grim Reaper

8/21/2020 c1 5plums
I wish someone had the same idea i had, as ever since i thought of it, i really can't look at Bloody Brandy challenges the same anymore.

Most of the "bad lives" tend to revolve around people controlling / manipulating Harry. So why on earth would he listen when someone tells him he needs to get together with Hermione?

My own story isn't getting posted anytime soon, but just for once I'd like to see someone do what i did, erase Hermione's name on the form and put Tonks, Fleur, or Daphne's name in, and then spend the rest of the story avoiding situations where Hermione "almost" kisses Harry that are engineered by ever more frustrated angels.
8/21/2020 c1 Khatix
Can't wait to see what you make of this challenge, nice to see the reaper put in his place about not remembering the multi-deaths and Harry figuring out the potions instead of being told. BBQ Dumbledore!
8/21/2020 c1 2Wyrmridr
WBBBBQ - White Bumble Bee Bar-B-Que. :)

Looking forward to the twisting up of the "proper" timeline.

-J
8/21/2020 c1 23Rori Potter
Oh my. Wow. Update soon.
8/21/2020 c1 12polarbear20000
Oh ho! Harry's not taking any crap from anyone!

Do continue this. I'm pleased to see this one happen and I've followed/favorited you juuuuuust to see what Harry does next. It's a bit fast-paced, but then again I like to read longfics.

Keep going! I'm anxiously awaiting the next chapter and I want to see who gets to give advice.

I vote for whoever is the grumpiest one you can find. ;)
8/21/2020 c1 marlastiano
Good :)
8/21/2020 c1 MarkuzBlack
oooh I like the reptillia challenge fanfics.
8/21/2020 c1 13Olaf74
I am really looking forward to more chapters!
8/21/2020 c1 Jharry1960
I think it would be funny for Harry to come to that office for the 6th time and have the Reaper yell at him " I have sent you back 5 times and you do everything exactly the same way and die the same exact way! and have Harry say back " And I never remember anything about having lived or died before? You're a special kind of stupid aren't you? You've never heard Einstein's definition of insanity, have you?"
8/21/2020 c1 niki0niki
excellent! I love your writing style, I love reptillia28 challenge and I love pissed off Harry! can't wait to read more
8/21/2020 c1 14The Ghostly Minion
The R28 is one of my favorite themes. Here, it looks to me like a winner!

I like the idea of a take no prisoners Harry. All his demands so far make great sense. Being you, I’m sure that the soul mate trope will not be handled in the hamfisted manner many writes do.

I will eagerly awaite mor updates.

TGM
8/21/2020 c1 BratGirl1983
I am really looking forward to the next chapters, please update
8/21/2020 c1 wookie100
Great Start! I am impressed to see you pick up the famous 'Don't Fear the Reaper Challenge' Cannot wait to see who your Harry gets his advice from in the afterlife.
8/21/2020 c1 sunsethill
Excellent changes to the usual start of this challenge (while still sticking to the rules). This should be fun. I like Harry realizing he held all the power in this situation and actually using it.
8/21/2020 c1 SLYNNR
GREAT START I CAN'T WAIT FOR MORE!
1,190 « Prev Page 1 .. 69 76 77 78 79 80 Next »