for Child of Prophecy

5/9 c5 renowned-warrior
This was nice and sweet and reminded me a lot of Harry Crow. Not that it was it any way copied but more in terms of language and writing style so really well done.
A good story well suited for reading one evening.
Thank you.
4/12 c5 Guest
Wonderful! And the ending was absolutely hilarious! Thank you for sharing this craziness with us.
3/7 c5 21Duchess67
LOL This was GREAT! *still giggling*
3/6 c5 SunPho3n1x
Such a fun story! I loved it. Thank you for writing this
3/5 c5 FFFudgeUp
love this crackfic! It is so funny and yet so satisfying. Great job. Thanks for sharing
1/9 c1 abbidabbers
OMG I absolutely love it! One of my favorite stories. Thank you thank you thank you (and if it so happened that it were turned into a full length novel I would be first in line to read it)
12/31/2020 c2 suziq968
This has been fun so far. I loved the Princess Bride and Jaws nods, even if I'm going to hear theme music everytime I think of Dumbledore for a while, da dum da dum.
11/30/2020 c5 Aria Dragoncrest
Wonderful story!
10/17/2020 c5 Guest
I just read your author's note about always leaving a comment on stories so i'll try. I enjoyed your story and it lived up to its roller coaster promise! Phew! You packed a lot into 5 chapters! OK then, hopefully these are helpful comments (they're certainly not meant as criticism and none of it affected my enjoyment of the story): 1) I loved your Harry. I don't think i've encountered a more appealing harry and he was so believably 11 yet super powerful. Lovely. 2) I wasn't clear whether harry was truly in danger of spending all his funds when he was buying all the expensive runes books - 30,000 galleons is a colossal sum for one book; 3) i wasn't clear where sirius was as something was said about staying in prison till he'd done 15 years for attempted murder of snape but there was just a large mirror there. Was he in the mirror and therefore able to communicate? How did that happen? Who put the mirror there? 4) looking back i wasn't at all clear what was going on with the goblins at the very beginning. It seemed whatever they were doing caused harry's power to be released but the story implied he had done damage? And they were doing whatever they were doing because their seer told them to? What was her prediction? Not at all clear about all of that. 5) Where did draco end up? Was he still suffering with the foster parents or had Dumbles spirited him away somewhere? Shouldn't he have been in a mental hospital to try to remove his homicidal brainwashing? And i don't think a psychopathic child should be given back his magic, just saying. 6) There are quite a few sentences missing a word so a read through might be in order. No doubt 2)-5) are my fault for being stupid but if others are also unclear you might want to add the odd sentence of explanation. Hope this helps. I'm off to read another of your stories. Thanks for sharing your work. Cheers!
Jen
10/12/2020 c5 c.karen09
This was a lot of fun. Thanks very much!
10/12/2020 c3 c.karen09
I am going to love seeing the Malfoys go down. Thanks for writing!
10/11/2020 c2 c.karen09
I'm really glad you decided to keep writing because you have so many original ideas! Thanks for writing!
10/11/2020 c1 c.karen09
This is fabulous! You weren't kidding in your description, and this is great fun. I do enjoy a good bit of Molly/Ron/Ginny bashing, but it was nice to see Harry immediately accepted, even though the Weasleys didn't know who he was. I may have started crying when Harry thought of never having been touched with kindness before. It's a nice change to see him loved for being himself, which is how Hermione always saw him, and why I'm a Harmony fan. I'm anxious to see what happens next! Thanks for writing!
10/7/2020 c5 2roon0
I have enjoyed this story so much. Thank you for sharing. Keep safe
10/6/2020 c5 gindensmi