for Continuum

2/17 c5 TheRightPrice
This was an excellent story, nicely done!
1/11 c5 Rastaman Yow
i personally think Sienna is a Good fit for Adam, or maybe even Neo
12/28/2020 c5 3BabuPro
This was AWESOME!
12/26/2020 c5 2PoofyOhio
Damn this is good
10/20/2020 c5 Coldvoid
Well done, I fully enjoyed this fanfic!
9/20/2020 c5 GNTR96
I don't known if your story end here but it was a good chapter. If there are a sequel i want to see it. So see you at the next time.
9/19/2020 c5 1a54321
You've certainly given us quite the story here. Thank you for that :D
9/19/2020 c5 VanRopen
This was always gonna be a difficult story to write but you managed to thread the needle. The quality never dropped and the characterization never wavered. Despite wanting to see more, I get what you mean about not wanting to do it a disservice, so I’ll just hope you are inspired more in the future. Well done.

And apparently I’m shipper trash. Adam was correct in his evaluation and it would kinda undermine the story for them not to come to that conclusion (at least, at that point) given the character growth shown in his acceptance of them being just friends. Yet, I find myself hoping he and Blake do end up growing past their history and managing to get back together. So well done again for making me care so much.

...and Yang totes got that picture for teasing purposes I won’t hear otherwise :V
9/19/2020 c5 Kivuntappaja
This is good point to end it. Better option than risk ruining it. But dammit I did not want to see Ozpin trying to recruit him. But what is done is done and there is nothing I can do to change it. Thank you for the ride and may we meet again in another story, however unlikely that may be considering how many texts there are already and are being made right now.
9/19/2020 c5 3MidKnightMoonglow99
I’d say it was a good, all-be-it short, story.

Anyways, best of luck to you and your future.
Till next.
9/19/2020 c5 4MajorBrony95
Congrats on (kinda) finishing this. Hope to see more eventually whenever you have the time.
9/12/2020 c4 1a54321
A very tense chapter and a lot of fun to read! Thank you :D
9/12/2020 c4 GNTR96
Dude i love your fic and you create a new timeline. But now i wonder if the fall of Beacon will go as in the canon or not. Update soon amigo because you got a new reader.
9/12/2020 c4 Kivuntappaja
You make good argument, shame he is now again in trouble. And even more troubling is that SHE now knows way to somewhat go back in time. Good work.
9/12/2020 c4 Guest
Coming from the guy who suggested this stuff in the first place, you managed to make this even better than my Jinn idea
36 Page 1 .. Last Next »