for Siblings & Sorrow & Solace Found

2/7 c1 Guest
So glad to see this, needed the boys. Will be here for the next and the next...sidjack.
9/10/2020 c1 JazzyIrish
Great story. I felt so sorry for Max - his whole family gone. Yeah, Dean knows that feeling too and what Max would do with his magic. I liked the image of Dean standing against a wall (almost half asleep I would imagine) waiting for Sam to wake up. Usually it's sitting by the bed, so I liked the change. Yes, they've let each other do what had to be done, but the price in concern or sadness is always great. Thanks for sharing this with us. Until next time...
9/3/2020 c1 M.W
Of course Dean stayed right by Sam’s side no matter what else was happening and of course Sam forced his vomiting sweat-drenched self to stumble out of the hospital because he knew Dean wanted to get on the road. And they rode off to the rescue once again. Very good.
9/2/2020 c1 Guest
Thanks again for another great story! You are the best! Spnlady
8/27/2020 c1 1Ginza
I can't believe it's taken me five days to get to read this, I've had so much going on lately. It was wonderful though! You fit these stories in perfectly where many people wouldn't see the opportunity. And of course they knew Max made a double of his sister, I really couldn't see them going on thinking that he just sadly walked away and left things as they were. Wonderful job showing the struggle they both must have been going though. I love it, as always. Looking forward to more, hopefully it won't take me forever to read next week!
8/26/2020 c1 okedoke
I just have to tell you, I have been a Supernatural fan from day one. Took me a couple years to find fan fiction, but once I did I’ve read a lot. Some is good, some is so so. I’ve always loved your stories the most of all! Your sense of Sam and Deans characters are spot on. I feel like they are a extension of the series. Thank you! Thank you for your wonderful stories!

Marvia aka Okedoke
8/24/2020 c1 Anonymous
Thank you as always. You have a true gift for story telling.
8/23/2020 c1 AlyCat22
I love your insight into Sam and Dean. There’s nothing better than finding a writer who pens a great story but a writer who also captures the brothers verbally as well as emotionally? Heaven.

Max and his sisters story was so sad. I was hoping the Winchesters would run into them again.

Don’t feel too bad that you didn’t get any titles. I take that as they just want you to continue as you have been. I know I do. I look forward to Sunday just to read your next installment. And let me be the first to say that I would be more than willing to add another day. Does Wednesday work for you?
8/23/2020 c1 Jan
Geez I’m a little worried about Sam leaving the hospital like that - ha - but of course he’ll be okay with Dean. Poor guys. They’ve been through it. I really don’t care about Mary being in trouble but I do care that its yet another worry for her sons. I really felt for them both here so I guess that means this was well written!
8/23/2020 c1 Joanne Davies
Thank you so much for your stories. And for each new one. I look forward to them. Your writing is clear, even while it is descriptive and emotional. Thank you fir the Sam and Dean I know.
8/24/2020 c1 19ElvesAreEpic
Thanks for writing. I was going to send in a title, but I got distracted. glad to hear that some people sent some in.
8/24/2020 c1 6theMarvelousTolkienJob
Amazing story, as always. You do such a fantastic job of portraying Sam and Dean in such real ways that speaks true to their characters. You show their strengths and weakness so well while also bridging gaps from the episodes in a way that is just beautiful. Your work always astounds me and you are my go to author to read. Thank you so much for writing!
8/24/2020 c1 13Scarlett7
A delightful read as always. Thanks so much for sharing this!
8/24/2020 c1 114ninjadevil2000
Awww this was super sweet ️ I love your stories so much. This was amazing
8/23/2020 c1 80shadowhuntingdauntlessdemigod
Sam's the hurt one, but seeing Dean in so much emotional turmoil is what really got me. And of course they know Max made a double of Alicia, they've got experience with it themselves *sigh*. Wonderful job with all the emotions!
24 Page 1 2 Next »