for Falling Leaves

2/15 c12 harryparry
Super interested to see how this plays out!
11/19/2020 c12 2WriteAwayMaam
What was the ritual?! It’s driving me crazy!
11/16/2020 c12 victoriajewel
I eagerly await every chapter of this story! I apologize for not reviewing earlier, but you should know that this is getting me through this terrible year. I’m so intrigued by what Hermione and Remus did to alter the past and how Remus was able to keep quiet about it for so long! Thanks for sharing this amazing fic!
11/16/2020 c12 xXMizz Alec VolturiXx
oh im so curious as to how it'll continue
11/16/2020 c12 szabo.alexandra1991
i ama bit confused about what is happening. thanks for the update. Virtual hug!
11/16/2020 c12 hrtlss-grl
A few grammatical errors in this one, but no where near enough to stop me from being completely engrossed in the chapter. I cannot wait to find out what happens next! You are a fantastic writer!
11/15/2020 c12 1Chantal9
I'm a little confused. Didn't Hermione tell Remus about what would happen? Does Dumbledore know about their interactions and Hermione telling him so much about the future? If so, why did he let Sirius die? I read the chapter twice, but I still feel like i missed something.
11/14/2020 c11 2caprubia
THIS CHAPTER!

I let out a delighted noise when I read this chapter. IT'S SO GOOD. So much happens and things are starting to pick up pace. I can see the cogs moving and the foreshadowing being laid. It's all starting to happen!

First off, YES HERMIONE, CHANGE THE FUTURE. I'm on Team Hermione Needs to Change Things. I'm going to guess that somehow Remus is going to save Sirius but we're all going to think that he's dead. There must be other things that they're now going to decide to change and he's going to have the burden of the world to set things into motion.

I'm DYING to know what spell Remus did. It has to be related to all of this that Hermione has just said. He spent the last twenty years trying to get ready for it.

THEY KISSED! THEY KISSED LIKE 6 TIMES! I'm so excited that they've admitted their feelings. She said that she LOVED HIM. I bet that implication is going to hit him later on, maybe when talking to Lily. I'm so glad that Hermione kissed him and said that she knew that he is a werewolf.
11/13/2020 c10 caprubia
I absolutely love Sirius' banter and asking if it's him. You did a really great job at showing his nature but not overdoing it. A LOT of writers will write paragraphs and paragraphs of self-indulgent banter. Yeah, we get it - they're cute and quirky but lets get back to the story. You did such a great job at writing a great balance of character development and story progression.

"She won't mind. And if she does, she doesn't deserve you." OH LILY. If only everyone had a friend like her.
11/13/2020 c9 caprubia
I love that Hermione is so heads over heels for Remus.

"Thinking before doing, are we? Well, I'd say you've matured, Sirius, but we both know it isn't true." Oh boy that's some foreshadowing to what's going to happen at the end of OotP with Sirius! This chapter with Remus promising to tell him what's been up (the wonderful, the horrible) makes me SO SAD. If you're following the books, then Sirius will die before Remus gets a chance to share with him.
11/12/2020 c11 3badadder1
so awesome! I can't wait for more! I am so curious about their plans and what older Remus did.
11/11/2020 c11 2WriteAwayMaam
I’m so glad she’s going to tell him! I just wonder: when she leaves the garden after telling Remus the truths of what’s to come in his future, how will her present be affected?!
If James and Lily didn’t die and if Harry didn’t cause Voldemort to “disappear”, then what happened to them and how does that affect Remus and Sirius and the Order members, etc., etc.? She may leave the garden and not be friends with Harry and/or Ron! Will she have even met Remus in her timeline, then?
So complicated and confusing! I could never write a time travel story!
Also, I cannot figure out what Remus’ ritual did, and I’m going mad over it!
Great story!
11/11/2020 c11 szabo.alexandra1991
thanks for the butterbeer and the update. Virtual hug!
11/11/2020 c11 xXMizz Alec VolturiXx
aaaah i love it !
11/10/2020 c1 woodswhispering
Hilarious how amra immediately thinks Remus killed someone and that she’s needed to hide the body
86 Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »