for Uncharted

2/16 c1 Alwayscuffed
Im reading it for the second time. It’s one of my favorites.
1/25 c18 MrsChabie
I delayed reading for a long time for some reason, but I would have regretted doing it further. Great story! Stay safe!
1/15 c18 castle1958
I enjoyed your story very much. Thank you for sharing it with us. I look forward to your next adventure.
12/16/2020 c18 5Andreacherrypie
I just wanted to say thank you for not abandoning this fanfic and for what I think it’s the perfect ending! It was so cute to see two massively independent characters become so co-dependent on one another (I know co-dependency isn’t healthy but it was just the rarity of seeing such self reliant characters have to rely on each other, it was cute okay) I really enjoyed reading about the Skype call, so funny and cute, and just how much they depend on each other which I think primarily it comes out of love... but i am glad that toward the end they were able to find a happier and better balance that worked for the both of them, and the final scene of Kate getting ready was just so perfect. I truly enjoyed this fanfic. It was such a wild ride and the feels where there even at the end. Thank you for writing and finishing! xx
12/15/2020 c18 Castle4Eva
Thank you so much for finishing this terrific story! I really missed it. What a great chapter also - I love how you delved into their mental state upon return and the separation anxiety they felt.

I'm sorry for all your r/l difficulties that kept you from finishing this, but it was worth the wait. I can't wait to read your next story...
12/15/2020 c18 Muscovy
Brilliant story. Thank you.
12/14/2020 c18 Jbug47
Thanks for bringing this story a conclusion although I think it could have successfully gone for a few more chapters! Thanks for giving us Caskett stories! I loved it!
12/14/2020 c18 leingh
i did
12/14/2020 c18 21Swordwriter
Nice wrap up to a very enjoyable story. Looking for ward to a new one.
Swordwriter
12/14/2020 c18 Guest
Good for you finishing your story despite those life challenges! Thank you for sharing your love of these wonderful characters with us. Wishing you the best of the season.
12/14/2020 c18 Manxkid
A great(and different) story with a very satisfactory ending/ thank you.
12/14/2020 c18 life's a mystery
great story
12/14/2020 c18 88ucsbdad
I'm waiting for the next one. This one was cute and Casketty.

Thanks for sharing.
11/26/2020 c17 tazo5079
Hey where did you go, been waiting for an update on your story, love it.
10/14/2020 c17 5Andreacherrypie
There is so much to unpack in this chapter omg! It was a bit weird to see steely Iron Gates, after coming to know the softer side of her in later seasons, but I guess in season 4 she was still pretty new. My favourite scene was the diner. I loved that you incorporated Kate's PTSD into the whole fanfic, even now that they're 'safe'. I know Kate struggled with it during the show but we only got 1 episode of triggers and occasional Dr Burke, when in reality I think she would've had more triggers than that. And it was so cute seeing Caskett together. Everyone's reactions were priceless. I can't begin to imagine Kate being this open, but it suits her. Also WILL THEY GET TOGETHER AGAIN!? You know. They've only had the beach! I know Kate is injured but like. Birth control is easily accessible now ;) Will be happy to support your new multichapter whenever it's ready!
174 Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »