for Neither James nor Lily but Harry

6/27 c11 sev's potion TA
This story is fantastic! Please please update because I can't wait to see how Severus offers to be Harry's guardian and how they begin to rely on each other.
4/5 c11 1joh117
Please continue this fanfiction
4/5 c3 1M-chanchen
Hi!
This is a really interesting story. I really enjoyed reading this. You did good at writing.
Maybe Harry's refusal to discuss his relatives with anyone, not just Snape will make the later feel a bit better.
They are quite growing on each otherI hope that nobody of importance will find out that Harry is now in Snape's quarters, since that could cause trouble for Snape's spying role. On that thought, Hermione and Ron will be in for a surprise on their next trip to the Hospital Wing to visit Harry.
Harry opened up quite fast at the beginning to Professor Snape, although admittedly, he was in lots of pain.
12/26/2020 c11 8Booklover1314
please continue this one!
12/10/2020 c5 Guest
update pls!
12/9/2020 c11 3phoenixflamepen
Are you going to continue this? I hope so! I'm not even a Snape fan in general but this is SO GOOD! Thanks for posting these chapters :)
12/2/2020 c11 IsupportFanfic
This story is developing very nicely I must say that even after chapter number 2 you had me hooked!

Considering that you are writing not in your first language, you are able to portray the bond developing between Severus and Harry very nicely. It really is felt in what you have written. If you would like some grammar corrections I noticed at least three times you use the word except and the word that you mean is expect.

I'm definitely looking forward to more of your writing.
Thank you very much for your efforts at writing Snape mentors Harry stories.
Stay safe during these challenging times!
11/30/2020 c11 Lizzzzy86
I just came across your story and I love it. I hope that you will update soon. I’m curious how Snape will get Harry to talk about the abuse/neglect... and how he will recover from it! Keep up the good work!
11/8/2020 c11 Guest
please update
10/23/2020 c11 Guest
Great chapter! :)
10/23/2020 c11 dianaanne
Sev wasn’t acting very Skytherinish in that last bit. Pretty straightforward actually.
10/23/2020 c11 whiteoaks
Engaging story. The exploration of the changing interaction between Severus and Harry is well done and enjoyable. I'm looking forward to more.
10/23/2020 c11 36Zeugma412
Merci pour ce nouveau chapitre !
10/23/2020 c11 KnowInsight
aww good Severus/Harry mentor fic
10/23/2020 c11 evilbunnyz127
Great chapter! Please update soon!
58 Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »