for Titanfall: Rise of the Iron Shinobi

3/28 c3 kiritouzumaki089
haha hahaha I am so happy to what they did to sakura
2/3 c3 god eater
hell yeah that was satisfying! killing and leaving and killing sasuke like that was so SWEET! bastard deserved that one no cap. even in canon i hate that bastard, a war criminal if i ever saw one. finally the kiri rebellion sctick is nicely handled an that throwing of the grenade to reveal Ao as a traitor was amzingly done that i didnt even expect it, nice job on this chapter.

though seeing that this hasnt been upated in while, i sure hope you continue this! youre pretty good at making this crossover work as intended! the drama and excitement just adds to the awesomeness of this fic. i wanna see hinatas face when she learns that her beloved sasuke is dead oh vengeance in these fics are so sweet!
2/3 c2 god eater
holy shit that scene where they arrived angel city was awesome! it reminded of that scene from black panther where they wentt through the cloaking barriers in their territory! i like to think its like that here and im happy to imagine it as that. narutos plan has some merit, then i thought is he really allowing them to kill thousands so that he can further his plan? then i thought that if he went with his plan with countries are at their full power with their shinobi then theyre just going to target him instead of setting their eyes on konoha, so yeah its pretty good, though the civillian casualties would be astronomical should they move forward with their war.
2/3 c1 god eater
damn im known for my dislike of the naruhina pairing but her cheating on naruto with sasuke is the most vile thing we could ever do to naruto lmao it even made me cold with anger (nice job on that) to think hinata and sasuke would be together makes me sick to my stomach. i hope to read the part where he gets his revenge on all of these people, esp hinata for lying to him and their child. sasuke shoulda been castrated and his war criminal ass
1/21 c1 Hnbutt
Great concept awesome grammar and good way to be cathartic about this. Refreshing tale and bloody brilliant.
12/18/2020 c3 6ANBU Operative Goat
I really hope you continue this, its looking awesome so far.
12/10/2020 c3 JackFoxGaming24
update please
10/29/2020 c3 ANBU Operative Goat
This is amazing, I really hope that you keep it going!
10/21/2020 c3 Juju
Can you do a infamous crossover with Naruto having powers of cole when (spoilers: when John gave cole his powers in the evil ending)?
10/19/2020 c3 3MeepMeep7913
Great story. Look forward to more
10/16/2020 c3 Wandclaw321
Loving it please update soon
10/14/2020 c3 1A10riddick
Great chapter! Can't wait for the next one!
10/13/2020 c3 Dylan-A-Friend
Nice!
10/12/2020 c3 12helrio uzugaku
Not bad, I think the peace talks with mei were a little off kilter, but fine overall.

What I mean is, mei is a militaristic leader for a rebel faction that is currently in a tense civil war with a professional shinobi leader, meaning espionage is a favored tool of his. No way in hell would sit and wait for a potential attack when an unknown, key: Naruto, throws an unidentified object under a table. She wouldn't demand to know what it is, she would immediately backstep and assume an assassination attempt is in progress. It's just common among soldiers who have spent their lives on the battlefield. You see something coming at you that you can't identify, 9 times out of 10 it's something meant to kill or incapacitate you.

Now we get to the even more, "are you joking?" Situation. I legit groaned when I saw how mei handled having her second in command openly attacked and put out of commission. Why did she not attack immediately? That was an openly hostile action.

I'll give you some leway here because of how you described this all went down. Arc grenades, like you said, aren't immediately lethal. But they do have a pretty wide range on them. It would NOT surprise me if the outer radius of an arc grenade doesn't instantly incapacitate but fries the nervous system of anyone within range. This could explain why mei didn't immediately retaliate when Naruto showed openly hostile intent and demanded an explanation instead.

While I'm on a role, proper military procedure for escorting an unknown into a hidden location, even showing signs of peaceful intent, is tranq them, you showed that much. But if tranquing for whatever reason isn't an option, then you tie their hands and blindfold them after making them spin in a circle to screw up their sense of direction. The fact border patrol let him in without these measures being taken would have been grounds for questioning their value in the war. Would this person be more of a liability than an asset?

The chapter wasn't badly written or badly planned, but these few plot points WERE cringeworthy for me.
10/12/2020 c3 calderoneric758
Damn it i was hoping for my way to hurt sasuke to happen but this is close enough.. wait will my wish come true for someone else the ripping off limbs of someone with bt
66 Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »