FanFiction.Net
for Night Raid Plays Halo (COMPLETED)

8/1/2023 c4 Axccel
ONI didn’t steal data to make the IIIs and Halsey was involved a little. ONI created the Spartans with Halsey leading the project more or less. They already had every scrap of information on it. And they didn’t kidnap Kurt, they faked his death to maintain the program’s secrecy.
7/31/2023 c2 Axccel
It I remember correctly, the IIIs had the same augmentations as the IIs and some additional ones. The only difference is the process was better which resulted in guaranteed success. The IIIs are direct improvements on the IIs except for not having that idiotic metal-coated skeleton.

And I’m convinced SPI armor was created solely because Ackerman or whatever his name is wanted to get Spartans killed for his ego. Seeing as the only reason they didn’t just send a few IIIs with nukes to plant and then extract them instead of sending entire companies to die was because they didn’t simply give the IIIs batter-powered MJOlNIR. And since we see headhunters have shields and the weaker enhancement of the armor is due to less of those heavily mass-produced force-amplification crystals, SPI armor is literally MJOLNIR without shields, generator, and armor plates. They were set up to die for no reason at all.
7/31/2023 c12 Axccel
“Sin” “shady background”
What is with writers caring about terrorists being killed? There’s nothing immoral about killing them.
7/11/2023 c63 5TkeleChoG
AO3.
4/21/2023 c60 Guest
Considering the precursors (slash 'Living Time'... But the UNSC primitives don't mention it too much) are like the closest 'real' type of 'gods'/Mantle (precursors' versio) that the Halo universe races (Ancient Humanity, forerunners, shangeihli, san-shayuum, more) have know only of.

Well yeah 'sure' you two
7/23/2022 c1 Dasgun
...
5/2/2022 c51 Chapter 51
Announcement of halo 3:
Skelebot: now that was the second best announcement as halo wars 2.
Zundoor: it was good but the same as other games, like doom eternal.
4/27/2022 c25 Ch25
Skelebot: while it is cool, it’s not dangerous than the fall of “negative space” explosion. Negative space is like the opposite of space in the omniverse BEFORE the darkness came and the Big Bang.
4/25/2022 c21 Skelebot
Keyes mission: while the Proto-Gravemind May be disgusting , it’s not much scarier to me, The extinction organization faced horrific things across realities bigger than the multiverse. But hey, still scary for humans.
4/25/2022 c18 Skelebot
Played the Guilty spark mission:
Skelebot: well that was sh*t, I wonder what others across the multiverse reacted about this
Zundoor: yup, I want it’s power now, don’t care about it’s control, I NEED A NEW INFECTION!
4/23/2022 c14 Guest
I feel like this idea is dum but: night raid reacts to butterside down, it’s a YouTube channel that is truly what YouTube should be.
317 Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »