for Fate Dark Night

2/20 c7 Guest
Rin could only summon Archer class, yap forever Rin and Archer.
2/20 c3 Urs Zord
Strange. Very strange.
1/27 c6 Guest
Wow, the battles with Berserker were intense. What a dread for Shirou.
Marth seems powerful even by his limits from grail war. It wold be a blow for Tohsaka if she get to know more about Marth, how did she manage to summon him as Archer? Not by luck right? Can’t wait to find out. Hope to see more interactions next, and we have Merlin.
1/26 c6 surssurs1111
Hoh
12/25/2020 c5 Guest
Lol Rin so wanted to get Saber no matter which storylines, she will never get Saby, Run and Archer forever and ever hahaha, more please
12/23/2020 c1 Guest
I still able to move on from Fate here without reading the prequels of Dark Swordsman, right?
12/22/2020 c5 Guest
Damn! I was so looking forward to the unusual pairing of Saber and Marth! Hahaha kidding only. Thanks for the update, was good to catch a new chapter before Christmas. Although the storyline are somewhat similar to canons but I am curious on how you would curl them with Marth.
Wishing you a Merry Christmas, keep safe and healthy!
12/21/2020 c4 Xs0nicblAdeX
Merlin? Is that you? Lol
12/21/2020 c5 brunofirmo38
Thanks for another author chapter, the story is very good so far, but please try to update the story more often.
12/21/2020 c5 surs
Hmmmmm
12/13/2020 c3 Smaug666
Curious, very curious.
11/15/2020 c4 Guest
I am sorry if I sound rude are you the same author as WiltedGalaxy17?
11/14/2020 c4 Guest
I found this by chance, and I am enjoying this story so far. Although I am a big fan of Emiya Archer but this Marth seems interesting and reasonable, I am curious how this Archer going to twist their war, and pairing is Marth and Saby? What an odd pair. All good I will wait for more.
11/10/2020 c4 Guest
I felt like there are romance coming... from Marth N Saber?! Haha. Joking only. Thanks for the update, I like this story.
11/10/2020 c4 4646sus