for A New Era Of Titans

4/23 c11 WHERE CHAPTER 12
AAAAAAAAA
4/21 c11 2ChimaTigon
Not bad.

Hollow Earth next chapter?
1/26 c1 Ginopippofree
Why do people like him so much!? Stop it! His story is stupid! He didn't even put in Kong like I told him to!
1/20 c1 m360trou
Did you guys know that Kong's axe is one of godzilla's dorsal fines. My theory is that kong would be strong enough to break one of godzilla's dorsal fines and use it to make the axe.
1/16 c10 ChimaTigon
Yeah.

That next attack comes.
11/24/2020 c9 ChimaTigon
I was him to come ashore like in the 2014 movie.
11/24/2020 c9 LadyKDQ
Oh he is going to be pissed when he wakes up and Gojira is very strong compare to her female counterpart and he probably going to go berserk and hurt mothra for doing that to him.
11/6/2020 c8 ChimaTigon
Next Time! Meeting Of The Alphas!
10/25/2020 c7 ChimaTigon
It's gonna go down.
10/25/2020 c6 LadyKDQ
Can wait for male godzilla to show up?
10/21/2020 c6 GojiBoiischilling
I like where things are going. I like how the male counterparts are still in their kaiju forms. But one question arises, will they transform into a Kaiju Boy form?
10/9/2020 c6 ChimaTigon
Things are getting interesting.
10/2/2020 c4 ChimaTigon
Next Time! Aliens vs Aliens!
9/12/2020 c1 6Omnisaurus
Okay, since constructive criticism is welcomed, I am going to point out what I think could be improved or changed. I’ll start with the dialogue between characters; nothing wrong with it necessarily, but it’s simple and is mostly just stereotypical tough guy talk. It makes some sense since they’re fighting but it still just doesn’t look good. On a minor note, I’m not sure if Rodan from the actual Kaiju Girls webcomic uses the word “pendejo”, but if that was something that was originally from Serendipitous House Pet’s story then I recommend changing it so that Rodan no longer says it in this one.
Having your OC as the main character, in my opinion, isn’t going to work long term. I’m going to compare Rajin to Gojira in Enter the Kaiju Girls. Gojira is somebody we’re all familiar with: we’ve seen his struggles and accomplishments, know his personality and know what motivates him. That’s why everyone likes to read stories where they get to see Godzilla kick ass. With an OC kaiju though, it doesn’t work. Readers don’t know it’s history, it’s victories & defeats, it’s characterization or it’s motives. In short, the OC becomes a bland, blank slate that the reader is supposed to care about but doesn’t. Plus, giving the OC a title like “God of the Monsters” and then having him kick the asses of all the native kaiju effortlessly after, like, five minutes of being in a new body just comes across as trying to make your kaiju a Gary Su.
I could go on, but it’s getting late over here and I currently don’t have the energy to make any more points.
9/12/2020 c3 2ChimaTigon
This should be interesting.
19 Page 1 2 Next »