for When You're Low

5/20 c1 3storylover232
you should continue this story
5/3 c1 oceanfirequeen2.0
Can we have a continuation please?

I'd like to know the other's reactions and the actual wedding...

Pretty pretty please

*gets down on hands and knees to beg*
2/8 c1 15cordiebear95
you should really make this more then a one shot.. there are not enough Roan and Clarke stories.. Id kill to see Lexa's reaction to clarke telling her shes marrying Roan.. or even Roan's reaction to Clarke being pregnant... that would be one very protective daddy
11/21/2020 c1 Guest
Bravo! Please do more! I absolutely adore this ship and wish we can see their babies!
9/24/2020 c1 Guest
Wow that was amazing! So thought through and a really great story! Sorry to see it was just a one shot though. I love all your writings. Can’t wait to see what you’ll come up with next! ️
9/15/2020 c1 MissMoony13
Ohmigod this is amazing
9/5/2020 c1 tbirdstar
I really enjoyed reading this :)
9/1/2020 c1 Zaraestia
I wish this was more than just a one shot. The plot for this story is just too good and the way that you write Roan and Clarke’s relationship is amazing, I’m curious as to how Skai-kru and Lexa would react (Would Lexa wage war over her broken heart? I wonder how Skai-Kru would take this, I doubt they would accept this for what this was and would try to talk her out of it.) the possibilities are endless. I wish this wasn’t a one shot.
8/31/2020 c1 3AustenLux
I was surprised by how much I liked this one. I would live to read what happens next!
8/31/2020 c1 1NellieeBelle92
Oh how I wish this was more than just a oneshot..I love the Idea of Roan and Clark together!
As usual your stories always keep me completely hooked and engaged!
Very well done!
8/29/2020 c1 Brin
Damn I wish this wasn’t a one shot. You made me dive i to the 100 series. I am invested thanks for sharing.
8/28/2020 c1 Guest
Great job! Please keep up the work on "Howl for Me " though!
8/28/2020 c1 Guest
OMG! I love this pairing and I wish there was more to this! Any chance of a part two...
8/28/2020 c1 Jo Hamel
I love Roarke. I don’t mind Clexa but I couldn’t see it having a long term future. I think Clarke deserves, needs a (mentally) stronger person than Bellamy. That leaves Roan and the writers did us all wrong by killing him off.

I would never think to put them together under this premise, but you have made it work well, and kept it believable with the characters, except for the bit about Clarke sleeping with Lexa just to protect Skaikru, but it was good enough to make me wonder and think back over the show looking for clues in case she did do it. Well done.
8/29/2020 c1 7SamFanFirst
I gasped so hard and so quickly that I almost choked when I read the pairing for this one. Roan is my all-time favorite male character, and Clarke and Roan were the only two people I ever actually cared to see together on the show. Their chemistry was off the charts, and he was the only one who truly understood her and didn't judge her. And he was so funny. And smoking hot. He was just the best all around and I miss him terribly. I've been hoping for a story like this for years. Hell, I'd secretly kinda hoped that Madi was his daughter and she was sent to Shallow Valley to be hidden from his mother and the Fleimkepas. That would've been the best twist ever. She has the dark hair and bright blue eyes and everything.

Please please please please continue!
23 Page 1 2 Next »