for Where Am I Now?

Are you alive?
1/22 c1 devil26191996
update soon
11/26/2020 c1 1D72
Bastards do not inherit, and you left Sirius alive. Not that a lack of inheritance would have impacted ArGiBlamesh too badly.

The weird economic appendix at the end is boring. I don't give a shit how much money the Weasleys have.

So, I like and dislike this fic. When everything is weighed and measured, a fic gets boring as fuck. We don't need to be told ArGiBlamesh is over 9000, we know it, because Gilgamesh.
9/11/2020 c1 kronos797
couple questions. first how much is the galleon worth in pounds, is it the canon 5. second, is the gilgamesh merge a permanent thing now. third, is the OC going to reincarnate like this every time. fourth, is this going to be a harem.
9/7/2020 c1 matt951
I am loving the premise of this. I would love to continue reading more!
9/2/2020 c1 zpm
Fem!harry is overrated. and if you go that route then the abuse suffered at dursleys might take a very unpleasant direction that you should just avoid since your fic isn't headed towards angst and drama.

My opinion, just have a fling or two, like Fleur in 4th year and be done with . Meh.
Teens aren't supposed to have 'True love conquers all' thing anyway. And your MC isn't a teen technically right?
8/29/2020 c1 HeyaUser
I'd rather fem!harry for the fluff potential!
8/28/2020 c1 2Sin Ouroboros
This story is quite good , looking forward to an update.