for Transplanting a Marigold

10/15 c1 Guest
Please update
8/22 c1 hdres
A well written and thoughtful story. I enjoyed it very much. Thank you for sharing your writing
7/27 c1 csheila
Nice story. A believable story about Dudley’s change. Sweet kids
7/26 c1 odonnellzoo99
This was great! I would say that this needs to be more, but it really doesn’t. Besides after 66 chapters, Harry and Co. finally made it to Hogwarts in “Royal Ward” this week. I wouldn’t want to encourage anything that distracted from those updates from continuing.
Thank you for writing this long one shot, though. I really enjoyed it.
7/10 c1 61Stormshadow13
Very cute story. Loved it.
7/9 c1 mumphie
Great story!
6/22 c1 7BNC-3K
That was a really good story, nicely told. The idea how Dudley turned out is something i really like.
6/3 c1 Ale74
I'm crying
I love it
4/20 c1 Guest
Ok, so, who the fuck is cutting those damn onions? Great job!

I'd love to see a version of this story where Dudley and Wife weren't killed, where they had a chance to get to know Harry/Hermione/fam then Harry could be all, "Erm, Dud? Um...I think Mari might just might maybe, um, be a witch" and Dud would be all, "Erm, well, yeah...about that..."
2/22 c1 2roon0
Heart warming. Thank you for sharing. Keep safe.
2/1 c1 michelletinker10gmail.com
what a great story!
1/4 c1 abbidabbers
Great story! I really hope it’s continued at some point
12/20/2020 c1 m.a.n.y.a.l.e.o
I feel sad for Dudley...
11/19/2020 c1 3HP.HG. fan forever
All though I sad that they all died, I'm happy that Vernon and Petunia weren't available to take Marigold.
11/12/2020 c1 Cateagle
I can just see in the afterlife, Dudley going "Yes! I knew Harry could take care of her!" while Violet looks on proudly and a most distraught Vernon and Petunia grumble in the background.

It would be interesting if Marigold took a Goblin inheritance test/chart at some time and found that there was magic a ways back on Violet's side, too. I could see that as an interesting sequel to this story.
71 Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »