for When the Search Ends

7/30 c6 Literally useless
I'm not crying this is my manly sweat
7/1 c2 2Nihatclodra
That... was quite the timeskip. A rather annoying timeskip as well...
3/16 c6 19GodRealm
Wow, even after coming back a while later, I forgot how much this story messed with my head (in a good way). My wife begged me to finish this with her so I figured it was time. Those last few chapters flew by, and after the drop-off in chapter three, they were very much welcome. The pacing is something I keep coming back to. It highlights all the major events and so there's literally no time wasted on this fic, which if I'm trying to get through and enjoy, is much appreciated.

I have to say, I'm not really going to look at Yang's arm the same again after a threat like that, especially considering all the things it can do that we have yet/will not see. I enjoyed the ending very much for what it was. A wedding scene with a happy ending is not something that we get to enjoy in many fics, especially in this community as many have been left unfinished. That and it's "too cute", or so I'm being told.

Overall, I'm glad I took you up on your suggestion to read this over and have no regrets other than waiting too long to finish it. I got a little introduction into Fate/Stay Night as well, so that's a plus. Looking forward to more of your works and even the more ludicrous ones that we've chatted about. thanks again for the read!

2/18 c6 3Fyr RedNight
That was a beautiful story, thank you for sharing this with us.
1/22 c3 19GodRealm
I know you warned me but man I was not ready for that immediate time jump in the story. Add to it, the characters are blending, or rather, merging, and even though I understand it, it’s hurting my head keeping track. I can only imagine as the writer how that was for you.

That being said, my interest has continued. I was expecting more dark but I’ll take this. The stories originality while keeping some of the same tone has been a real positive. Half way there!

- GodRealm
1/22 c2 GodRealm
Have to say, that was a really fun read. Not that I was expecting anything less, but I could actually follow more than I thought I would be able to. It had its cheesy parts but that’s what you get with two dorks.

Wasn’t expecting the dance scene to be cut but as a loving member of the Lancaster community, this scores more points anyway. Arcade date? Perfect setting. And even with not knowing FSN entirely, I can see the blending coming in at a good pace.

I’m a sucker for a good romance comedy, so the ending to the chapter left me content and laughing. Glad you suggested this to me.

1/22 c1 GodRealm
Finally getting to review this chapter.

Like I stated before, just needed to do a little background on what was happening and certain lines. I’m curious to see if there is more team dynamics with RASN. Wise decision to go with last names. I stated all along I wish the show did that more often. Anyway, interesting take on the fight in a different way. I don’t normally care for re-hashing stuff, but it has it’s own originality to it so that’s where is finds success. The lines are fun and in character rather than anything else, and probably my favorite part so far. Looking forward to more as I continue.

1/15 c6 ranjira1988
10/10 Bravo. this was honestly one of the best RWBY stories I've read period. _
1/9 c6 2Reclusive Dork
duuude. we sang that song to my sister at her wedding on halloween this past year. talk about coincidence...
12/4/2020 c6 11JackWhite2002
Hey Elliad, not great at giving reviews I just wanted to let you know I just finished the fic and I loved it, big thumbs up
12/1/2020 c6 Cat Poster
This was not long, but this was touching and very beautiful. Thank you for creating this work of art
11/29/2020 c6 2Roxas902
AAAAHHHH THIS WAS SO GOOOODDDD!

Ahem. Anyway, this has made its way to my all-time favs as far as fanfiction goes. Really well-written, heartwarming, and just the perfect length to convey their relationship. I love the role-reversal that it's built on as well. That early scene with Jaune kneeling and Ruby unlocking his Aura was pretty poetic.

In conclusion, Ruby is the best, Jaune is the best, you are the best; and that is that.
11/27/2020 c6 SNlikano
Man such a wonderful story the fate famous ship is so good and so fucking romantic, i mean "one should search forever" and "one should wait forever". I just have 1 things i would love to see and thats see how the crwby reacts of their past lives.
I love you man thanks for writing this
11/27/2020 c6 SentinalSlice
Yay! Happy ending! Woo
11/27/2020 c6 XiHeng
I have no words except what a great ride.
Look forward to your next fanfic, keep up the good work!
71 Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »