for Fate Shadow Spear

5/16 c24 agentpotter71
Another job that deserves respect! Yes, to many fans of Shiro/Sakura didn't like that the author writes Shiro/Saber instead, but the author made sure that everything turned out well for Sakura in the end! Yes, the finale came out a little sad, but with a logical justification. I liked how the author changed some things so that everything fits neatly into the story. And a more open Saber surprised and pleased me! A wonderful story!
4/20 c24 Digitalreaper360
amazing story. thank you for writing it
4/12 c24 nanashihaisha
This was nice!
3/5 c12 www.sxyangaming
oh I had always wanted to see this . Nice one .
1/31 c2 Qstar-the-deciver
Great chapter. The only complaint I have is scathach's statement that she couldn't beat a servant. She could easily defeat most servants in the verse so long as they didn't have any kind of crazy hax ability like Gil or Karna.
12/17/2021 c9 Cross69
I honestly wish I could find more caster x souichirou fanfics in which they don't die. I ship them so hard
11/27/2021 c24 Natha Niel4
Hopefully you can make a sequel out of this maybe in fgo
11/2/2021 c23 Erwing Alberto Hernandez Rodriguez
una de las mejores historias que e leĆ­do
10/30/2021 c15 Sypho Dias
They didn't unleash their reality marble though. And the archer vs shirou fight was quite short. Like really short.
10/30/2021 c14 Sypho Dias
Why couldn't they just fucking kill shinji and end this entire farce. This is just needlessly stretching things out. Such bullshit.
10/29/2021 c13 Sypho Dias
Ehh shirou x arturia x scathach would be a lot more preferable to me tbh. But that might be my bias talking. Scathach is my favourite character so yeah. And she would go well with both of them. Atleast have a threesome and not let the sexy lady alone in her thirst. She hasn't gotten any for a long time shirou! Where's your saviour complex! Go save that girl from her own libido.
10/29/2021 c24 12ol-11jrw
Brilliant story well done
10/28/2021 c24 11Toa Solaric
I see this is the end here.
10/28/2021 c24 kenjidj0721
I love Scathach's scene and her kiss and feelings for Shirou. Good job for fulfilling my Scathach x Shirou and goddamn this chapter was full of feels.
10/28/2021 c24 kakaroto1997