for Extinguishing the Light

8/1 c1 Guest
Natsu deserves more respect from this fandom.
7/9 c1 Michele Svatos
Review my friends’ stories!

www dot fanfiction dot net/u/15487085/Neva-Fairchild
www dot fanfiction dot net/u/15401258/Gina-Gail-Barron-Goodman

6/14 c2 Guest DCDGojira
To author
Wow.
Hope prospective beta readers decline your offers for a beta reader while bring up how you're shitty with your fake facts and reviews~! LMAO
Also, it takes a weeping vagina hater to know what other weeping vagina haters are, huh hypocrite~? LMAO
Let me tell you that you lost to us minute you read this and have to make a chapter update showing how much of a jealous and petty loser you are~! LMAO
If you got to the end of this guest review, know that you're stupid for even reading any of this and shows how pathetic you are~! LMAO
6/14 c1 Guest DCDGojira
To author
Wow.
This is a really shitty story which is understandable since the author is a shitty person as well by using fake facts and reviews~! LMAO
1/22 c1 Dendule95
You critize other works and then write nothing but trash talk
12/11/2021 c1 erickalynch19
I honestly like the story. I've actually gotten so sick of reading the Lucy feels abandoned by everybody stories in this fandom. Those stories are about as old as the Lucy get stronger I mysteriously gaining 3 powers. So don't listen to the hate.
12/7/2021 c2 Ignorance
So hilarious that you mention toxic fandoms and yet you yourself are as toxic as they come. Sad to see that your life has such empty meaning that you’re a douche to anyone you come across. Imagine being such a cunt that you feel the need to harass your readers as well as plenty of fellow writers. What’s the prob, bud? Did your dad abandon you? Are you stuck in the closet? Did your first crush reject you? Whatever the reason, I hope you find some therapy. Or drink yourself to death from your clearly problematic depression.

Also cute that you think your writing is “perfection”. I’ve read some incoherent slop in my days but nothing as idiotic or boring as this. Honestly nearly fell asleep halfway through.
9/27/2021 c1 Guest
It's so funny that you need to mention someone else to get attention and you still massively failed. Go back to your MAD box and maybe ship yourself to whatever shitty planet spawned your pathetic existence. Trash.
5/30/2021 c1 ATTENTION
Please read this story for an important message!

www dot fanfiction dot net/s/13880578/1/An-Important-Message

3/30/2021 c1 Justatumbleweed
I'm really conflicted right now. On one hand this is a really good first chapter, especially Natsu's perspective about the guild breaking up. On the other hand, you leave very immature and spiteful reviews all across . You have a horrible reputation on this site.
3/11/2021 c2 HA LOL
HEY LOSER! WHERE YOUR NEXT CHAPTER LIKE YOU PROMISHED OR ARE YOU TO SCARED FOR PEOPLE TO CRITIZE YOUR SO CALLED 'STORIES' INSTEAD OF BEING A NARCISSISTIC ASSHOLE WHY DONT YOU CHANGE YOUR ATTITUDE AND BE MORE HUMBLE BEFORE YOU END UP SUCKING YOUR OWN GENITLE LIKE A RETARD!
3/11/2021 c1 Worthless
Instead of being a stupid troll. Try to work on your grammer or better yet delete your profile and never return.
2/16/2021 c2 SonicHeroXD
Well aren't you a horny little fuckboi if you have whackybiscuit as one of your favorite authors on this site~! LMAO
2/9/2021 c1 ReadersCantRead
6 favs and 21 reviews? Pathetic.
1/1/2021 c1 SaintHeartwing
Hey you fucking ugly troll i reported you! I bet your just a bother dumb nigger who can't write his way out of a paper bag.
35 Page 1 .. Last Next »