for To Drown in Sand

8/14 c17 yosergism
Well I'm just passing by because I just read the comments and I feel disgusted who are they to say that your story is nauseating, if it may not have much truth related to the true story of Lucifer and Lilith but that's what fanfics are about and alternative stories are completely different versions of reality and that is what makes them so attractive to read because if we wanted them to be based on real events we better not go to wikipedia and see the original story, as far as I am concerned this story is an original version of overlord that I like because the main character shows several facets throughout the story such as her maternal side and how she continues to struggle to overcome her trauma of having lost her children and having been betrayed by her partner anyway , I love this story, if it is not perfect in terms of writing the past present but in context it is great because there is not only brotherly love between the protagonists This and Ainz if not that shows a romantic facet with my favorite male character and especially although I have nothing against Albedo if I am glad that she is not the dominant female character in the plot. Although I have to say that the title of the story makes no sense to it, that would be the only bad thing I would say about the story
8/14 c20 yosergism
I love it , post soon please I can''t wait to see what comes next , I beg you not to
leave this story is one of the ones I like the most about overlord so please publish soon
3/29 c20 FieryRedRose789
Uhhh…. So was it purposeful that Chapter 20 was a chapter that was just a duplicate of itself?

Because I just read the same chapter twice here and I’m confused as hell.
1/25 c17 Guest
Wow I cought up
1/25 c20 8The Keeper of Worlds
This’ll be huge.
1/25 c6 Guest
I have only one issue and that is that u can't hear true the mirror of remote viewing
1/9 c20 Guest
The amount of prose in your writing style is nauseating. It doesn't make for a pleasant reading experience. You're trying too hard, and you need brevity.
11/20/2021 c1 1LoudOpinions
So Albedo's still a slut, huh?
9/14/2021 c4 Konan0Warflower
So if she is touch me's sister and sebas was created in his image... Does carissimi have an incest kik?
5/8/2021 c17 1Thorfaxdragonkin
Canon he's was slightly upset in this I think he maybe more than a little pissed
5/5/2021 c17 Guest
I was twice disappointed by this fanfic: for once the title suggested some new race or class, something other than a mummy to create actual sand out of thin air. and then I read the author's page and saw she is against prejudice and seemingly refuses to apply archetypes. cudos for making a psychological drama out of a lucifer-lilith hybrid, but it's actually very botched up. neither lucifer nor lilith were ever depicted as sadists, but yet their child is supposed to be? then demiurge's lore is read and it has something to actually make him a sadist, whereas albedo obviously is not a sadist at all. and the main character sarah has never been a sadist, except maybe in her roles. so where do all these sadist tendencies come from? well, with just 2 incidents it might have been coincindence of her fantasy of what being a demon does means, still time for the story to take a turn. but then, where to? exhibitionist did not satisfy her, nether did she get a kick out of voyeurism which succubi are so famous of (and which seems to be how albedo stills her hunger). it started so well in the beginning with the 7 cardinal sins which traditionally have been demon-food, suching in all those impure feelings and living off of human thoughts, and now Carissimi suddenly becomes a hunter like a dirty werewolf or vampire? even traditional D&D Vampires don't hunt as they're smart enough to trap their victims with the superiour intellect, you'd think a mixture of angel and demon would be smarter than to release all convicts and kill them one by one on a farm where they are easily mistaken for another poor soul who never did do anything wrong. and she didn't even put any thought into the fact that the prisoners actually had wife and child with them, definitely a sign that those are not invaders nor criminals when it's just been 3 weeks time in which they were gathered. that's barely enough time for ainz to walk to the next city and back to carne. they have been captured from the raided or nearly raided villages obviously! I'd have expected Carissimi to hold a trial for each of the convicts as she did with the first. she already is judge and executioner in one, why can't she be more like Judge Dredd?! good characterization of OCD, but bad characterization for narcissist-dependent-mixture that Sara is supposedly suffering from according to her biography. yes, narcissists are hit hard if the world-image they built is shattered, even more so if they literally left the whole world behind, but they're masterful at creating another fake world whenever that happens! in other words, if the intention was to make her petty revenge on tabula seem like the acts of a sadist as opposed to a petty narcissist, then it's a failure! this chapter is really a big disappointment in terms of character-development, much too stereotypical depiction of demons, much too stereotypical depiction of an actress who lacks imagination in her punishments even after having read so many plots with much more imaginative cruelty. and the succubus aspect of reading people's emotions in the way humans tend to sniff wine, that didn't even make an appearance. instead of guilt-sensing intelligence-boosted DC-Lucifer/Lilith we got a mindless wild beast who barely can smell fear. really hope she'll get better at this in future...
3/5/2021 c1 Bloodmoon Hound
I saw that to drown on sand was updated in February on Archive of our own, are you going to update the story on here?
3/5/2021 c1 Bloodmoon Hound
12/31/2020 c14 MillieBelle
NOOOOOOOOOOOOO! They were so close! C'mon, author!
12/7/2020 c12 Guest
Can't wait for the next chapter
36 Page 1 .. Last Next »