for The Funeral

8h c7 BlueKarou79
I liked this story except how you handled Harry's affairs and his kids. Ginny was vilified for her affairs just because she did it first, but it was totally cool for Harry. I could understand if it was just Hermione as they had been separated by potions, but he had several affairs. Also, Ginny's kids may not have been his by blood, but they would have been raised thinking of him as Dad and he just abandoned them, and no, tuition money does not make up for that kind of trauma. Then there is his other kids. I guess the Bones son was okay because Harry was really just a sperm donor, but what about his Greengrass son? He just abandoned him too.

I hope you found my criticism constructive, because I did like the story in general. The funeral, death potion, and how to get Ron to divorce Hermione were all nicely done. Why did the Longbottoms' go to America? I would have thought they would relocate together since they were all starting over anyway. It wasn't a big deal, but I would have liked an explanation.

Thanks for writing.
10/17 c7 rune1806
Thank you for a very enjoyable story.
10/17 c7 3VashonBeader
Very nice. Thanks for writing and sharing.
10/17 c7 1Calmzone1
Great story

I have to admit, I have only read 2 Harry paired with Ginny stories that I liked. It is the worst pairing in my opinion. She was fantasizing about marrying him way before she even met him.

Loved his plotting and planning and final success
10/13 c7 ILoveGeorgeEads
I loved loved loved loved loved it.
10/13 c7 15The Ghostly Minion
Wonderful ending to a wonderful story.

Everything one could have wanted.

TGM
10/11 c7 Yaw613
Thank you very much. I really appreciate it and liked it a lot.
10/11 c7 Kagey98
Good Show! Thank you for sharing your talent!
10/11 c7 2roon0
Fabulous story. Thank you for sharing. Keep safe.
10/10 c7 c.karen09
This was wonderful, and I enjoyed reading it very much! Thank you!
10/10 c4 c.karen09
I was hoping he was still alive, but I didn't imagine the children would be his. I'm very glad they are though! And I'm anxious to see what happens next! Thanks for writing!
10/10 c7 182Luiz4200
I wonder what happened to the Headmasters' and Headmistresses' portraits.
10/10 c7 1Jimbocous
Good stuff. Thanks!
10/10 c7 23Rori Potter
Wow!
10/10 c7 1jules3677
I’m glad you included an epilogue. Reading the inevitable for magical Britain was sad. That ignorance and intolerance finished a society, really in current times is no surprise. An enjoyable read even with the distressing subject. Thank you.
166 Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »