FanFiction.Net
for Election Eve

10/5/2022 c1 K
Interesting and very enjoyable.
7/30/2022 c1 7TheHallowsInMe31
I'm finally around to reading some of your work as promised lol. It'll be very sporadic, but you work with one of my favorite pairings so as long as I stay interested in the content, I'll read everything you've written. For a minute, I didn't think that they were together until her last name was announced as Potter. Nice little one-shot )
3/15/2021 c1 odonnellzoo99
Sweet story and it was fine with me that the twist wasn’t very surprising. The story was still fun.
Thank you for sharing your creativity.
2/8/2021 c1 22stevem1
This is actually funny, Mr. and Mrs. Potter are running for the same political office.
1/21/2021 c1 6not wrong just misguided
interesting
12/17/2020 c1 sanbeegoldiewhitey
I was surprised they were already married. I enjoyed this one-shot.
11/14/2020 c1 Hank1967
That twist there at the end was great. Very nice vignette!
9/22/2020 c1 11The Ghostly Minion
I love this concept. It made for an almost terminally cute twist at the end.

I enjoyed the politics, the sparring and their love for the other. I wonder what their children’s lives would be like?

5* out of 5*

TGM
9/17/2020 c1 The Edible Scump
Nice one shot. Thanks for writing.
8/31/2020 c1 efachepis97
Nice little one shot, enjoyed it quite a bit.
I am a big fan of Harry Potter fanfics with highly developed political and economic settings, especially when they 'bring more to the table' than just the standard dark, light and grey factions, ancient and noble houses, etc.
It's an amusing idea that British wizarding politics would actually resemble its muggle counterpart with clear equivalents to the tories and labourites. And now that you bring it up it is perfectly clear that Daphne would be a Tory (if not even a Thatcherite) and Harry Labour (remains to be seen if he favours new or old labour...). And of course, no magical election would be complete without a populist candidate ;)