FanFiction.Net
for Danganronpa: Gold House (CLOSED SYOC)

5/28 c14 55WolfieRed23
Wooo! New chapter! Lots of new info here and three chapters until the body drops, hmm? A lot can happen in three chapters…but also Fudo/Aimi remains the cutest ship ever!
12/14/2023 c13 135TheRoseShadow21
OH there sure is a whole lot to chew on here. I wonder who Hania's special person is? The idea that she already knows someone from before in this group is interesting. Also I find it an interesting parallel that we begin the chapter with someone alone in their room, and end it with someone alone in their room. I wonder if that means something. Maybe not. But anyway, great work!
12/9/2023 c13 55WolfieRed23
As I previously mentioned, fanfic didn’t tell me about the past two chapters so I’m playing catch up now. The dinner was great, I love the dynamics explored both there and in the intermission! I’m biased, obviously, but I adored Fudo's POV, especially with his thoughts on Aimi, the two of them are so freaking cute! And so are Empress and Omen surprisingly lol! And the crown was given to Prince, hmm…makes sense given his name, but still, intriguing. Can’t wait to see what’s next (fanfic I swear you better show me when it updates…)
11/29/2023 c12 Insomniac98338
I haven't been keeping up with this story, but I just wanted to say, please don't feel like you have to force yourself to write. It's not exactly comparable, but I've written enough OCs to know when I'm actually having fun writing an OC and when I'm just forcing myself to write one for the sake of writing one, and the latter usually leads to me getting burned out and wanting to finish writing the character just so I won't have to write them anymore. Those types of characters aren't fun to write, and I imagine forcing yourself to write a story is even less fun. Take care of yourself first and foremost, and take as much time as you need. It'll be better for you, and it'll likely be better for your stories when you do upload a chapter.
8/30/2023 c11 WolfieRed23
Ahh, Candle! I loved this chapter, the character interactions are immaculate as always and I love the various personalities at play and ooh such a cliffhanger, what are Albion and Omen doing in the weapons room…the plot thickens!
7/23/2023 c10 2Magus Black
Confound it all this was suppose to be posted almost a week ago, I blame work and long hours in the morning!

But that just excuses and the Lawful Evil part of me says to stop making them and do the damn job already…so here we go!

First off kudos form making the names of each character bold for ease of reading that really helps, especially due to some odd luck-of-draw about half of the girls star with the letter ‘A’ …and my uncultured ass gets them mixed up and requires me to put their names down to paper to keep them in order, but that’s on me.

Also someone is bound to notice this fact sooner or latter and make some sort of crack at it, my guess will either be role-call or when they are pushed into teams and they all end up in the same group and someone (moneys on Princess Perfume Amélie) declaring them the “A Team”.

…and now this will begin to gnaw at the back of your head and you will struggle to resist the urge to make it so!

On the Boys Side of things they already have a sort of Bloc formed by those of military-influence (Swordsman, Knight, Blacksmith) which ironically is probably the smartest move anyone could of made in this kind of circumstance. Of course when you set up a pattern people will take notice and will look for gaps to either fill or exploit at their desire…so these guys are still walking into a setup in the long run, still points for them taking the [Responsible] action.

As far as the [Magic] of this story goes I’m try to keep an open mind. While it is very likely that this is a simulated world, Danganronpa does have many hints and obvious exceptions to guess whether its simply a mundane skill pushed to the max or is a genuinely supernatural ability..so I cant entirely discount the idea that this just one of the edge-cases of the setting. Regardless it will be interesting to see how the distinctions between [Magic Types], personalities, social interactions play out with them in use (could easily see magic that alters [Perception] being the most dangerous).

In terms of thinking about our M.C. I’ll leave those to myself since if I’m right it would be spoiling it for others, albeit accidentally. So I will instead go to something nicer, picking out who I think will kill first!

My guess: Fujisaki Kanna!

A footstool with ‘weak’ personality that is being used more-or-less as a gopher for anyone too lazy to do it themselves, he has all the hallmarks of someone that has allowed themselves to exist under someone's shadow for their own protection. But regardless of whether the ‘magic’ in this story is computer-programmed or not it will likely offer power to anyone.

…and people like him are the most likely to abuse it for one reason or another.

Perhaps he’s tired of being under anyone and this lead to him using the power to kill out of [Vengeance] or [Self-Gratification] since giving ‘weak’ people power is seldom a smart move because they lack the knowledge or expertise to wield it wisely.

Or perhaps it more [Gross Negligence] e.g. the Sorcerer’s Apprentice. He feels [Empowered] and is finally [His Own Man] but forgets that this power has not been mastered (and isn't really ‘his’ in the first place) so he uses it without thinking of the consequences…which in this case prove to be FATAL!

But of course I could be be wrong. Time. Will. Tell!
4/23/2023 c10 55WolfieRed23
This chapter was so interesting even if not much happened! What does Alexander know? What is up with the Angel Room? So many mysteries…I’m excited for some hints! But also Fudo and Aimi are absolutely adorable, I love their interactions so much! I can’t wait for what’s next!
3/2/2023 c9 135TheRoseShadow21
Yaaay for differing POVs D This was a very good chapter!
3/2/2023 c9 24Dash master 48
I have a feeling that Alexander, Empress and Omen (hilarious Omen) are heavily connected to the manor; maybe their souls are bound to it?
3/1/2023 c9 55WolfieRed23
Oh goodness what a surprise! And I feel like I should’ve expected the other students to get POVs but I didn’t and it’s a fantastic surprise! I can’t wait to see how everyone acts in the morning and the rest of daily life! And don’t worry about taking your time, trust me we all get it!
3/14/2022 c8 24Dash master 48
Very interesting… your story is the first Fangan I’ve seen to have a rule against suicide.

I like the ideas you’ve got going and all the characters are rather lovable (apart from Xiuying, Hagoromo and Uta… they give me suspicious feelings).

Keep it up!
3/1/2022 c8 55WolfieRed23
What an intriguing beginning to Chapter 1! This most certainly has a very promising start and I, for one, am very much looking forward to what awaits us and who will survive this chapter!
1/30/2022 c7 WolfieRed23
This was a very fast update! And we’ve reached the end of the prologue, I love seeing the cast interact these past two chapters! I can’t wait to see what relationships form and how the inevitable cases change those same relationships. I also am really fascinated by Alexander, your replacement for Monokuma. Definitely has the sadism down, as someone who struggles with that, I applaud you! I can’t wait to see what else is in store for Chapter 1!
1/28/2022 c6 1Rayy12
wooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo new chapter. as always thoughts in dms but I'm hyped for saturday!
1/28/2022 c6 135TheRoseShadow21
Aha, now the possibility of magic has been bought up for the first time...I wonder when it will come up again. Soon enough, considering the appearance of Emi, who so far seems the most otherworldly other person (thing?) here.
Also gotta love how the samurai is all like "YOU BROKE THE RULES!" and everyone's like "What rules?". That was rather funny!
Anyway, I look forward to the next update
37 Page 1 .. Last Next »