FanFiction.Net
for Danganronpa: Gold House (CLOSED SYOC)

8/30/2021 c5 135TheRoseShadow21
Oh my, Akatsuki's dynamics with Amelie will certainly be interesting! The clash of the egos! Kanna and Tadatake seem like nice characters too, and Hania's a nice contrast, given how taciturn she is. And that ending was certainly dramatic! Great work!
8/29/2021 c5 55WolfieRed23
Finally, I can review again! This was a really great chapter and the whole cast looks very interesting! Also loving how you’re writing my girl Aimi, she’s looking great so far! But now there’s a creature? And a samurai? Ooh, boy there’s a lot to figure out here and I can’t wait to see what you have in store!
6/27/2021 c4 5Sempi
AAAAAAAAALLLLLLLLLBBBBBBBBBBIIIIIIIIIOOOOOOOOONNNNNNNNN !

THAT'S
MY
SON
THAT'S
MYBOYYYYYYYYYYY

Amaya my beloved if anything happens to you I will kill everyone in this room and then myself
1/1/2021 c3 1Rayy12
LMAO this is so late, but I figured I'd review since I completely forgot to do so for this chapter. Here goes nothing (just copy & pasted from dms /3)

Anata - AHH anata was a very interesting character to me! I liked how she gave insight to Prince about what was going on, and she gives me good vibes. Her character design is incredible to me too, and I really enjoyed her character interactions with Prince. I doubt she’ll be any kind of support character thus far, but I do think that she will either make it a while or die very quickly in. I see a lot of potential in her, and considering how passionate you were about Lynn’s form, I have high hopes for Anata~

Machi - BFORGNFMERFKGM machi rights I adore Machi. Her talent threw me off at first since I couldn’t really tell what a “grand mediator” was, but as the chapter progressed, I really started to get a feel for her and how her talent worked. I also liked her “mediator mode” that was activated when she was resolving the argument with Amelie and Fudo who I’ll get to later, but anyway, it was an interesting way for her to present and express her talent. I definitely hope to see quirks and little insights on the casts’ grand talent as we move forward.

Amelie - Alright - well as for all characters of this nature, I don’t like her right now. But since characters like this usually get character development, I’m assuming she’ll be around long enough for me to garner an attachment to her. Her coffee argument with Fudo was kinda sad but also funny and I feel like there will be some plot point that will make her more likeable as the killing game progresses. I don’t have a really strong opinion on her so I’ll leave it at that :sparkles:

Fudo - YES YES YES I like him but 100x more. Him and Minnie are amazing (although unfortunately the koji x minnie ship kinda scared me LMAO-) and I definitely enjoyed his style and way of presenting himself. He’s also super young, like barely a teenager (something rarely touched on in killing games) so it adds some fun but also some disturbance to it too because… well… he’s literally 13. I really hope he stays around for a while cause I love his eccentricity and dynamic with the cast - especially Machi - but I don’t see him living in the end unless you pull some MIRACLE. But yes, Fudo rights he lives up to the hype

Jun - I actually didn’t know what I’d think of Jun, but he is amazing. I loved how he interacted with the cast and was like a “big brother” figure to Prince - and how Prince was confused by his talent LMAO. His interactions with Kanon were everything, and I adored how supportive and un-suspicious he was. Again, like all things, you probably will kill him off sometime (presumably as a blackened) so I’m trying to not get too attached. But you have so many tricks up your sleeves I don’t know what to think- An knee ways, very solid character and I’ll be looking forward to seeing more Jun x Kanon :smirk:

Uta - Hmm… not much to say. He looks like he’s either been through a lot or genuinely does not care at all (probably both ngl) and seems pretty bothered by how eccentric the rest of the cast is. I feel like Machi will have to intervene with a fight he has, but I don’t think he’s the loud type like Mondo of course. He’s just very quiet and keen of the others - and I have a feeling he’s also going to undergo some character development. I don’t see him as a blackened, but I don’t know if he’ll survive, either. Maybe a surprise victim.

Kanon - Last, but not least, Kanon. I’m mixed on Kanon. On one hand, she seems kinda bitchy and very serious to Prince which is like :man_standing:, but on the other hand, Jun x Kanon :omaiga:. But in all seriousness, she’s probably the top candidate for character development via someone elses death. Which is probably Jun, but either way I still like her a lot! I feel like you accepted her for a reason - and all these characters aren’t as 2D as they seem - so I still have a lot of hope for Kanon.

There you go - you already saw all of that on release date but I just put it here too. Keep up the good work :smirk:
12/25/2020 c4 55WolfieRed23
Ah! What a nice Christmas surprise! I’m so excited to see how you incorporate Aimi, thank you so much for letting her be a part of this! Merry Christmas and happy holidays!
11/27/2020 c3 135TheRoseShadow21
Great, great chapter! I left specific character thoughts over on the server so I shall keep this general. Which is to say-great, great job. I liked seeing how different people react to Prince's amnesia, and also how it's manifesting. I like that he really doesn't remember anything at all, because that is definitely a lot more convincing than somehow only forgetting one's name and Talent. Even if it is still a reason for suspicion. But anyway, this was a great chapter, really enjoyable. The descriptions were great and I liked the interactions you chose to introduce the characters in. I look forward to the next chapter!
11/25/2020 c3 5Other Senpai
Candleee :omaiga: this is so good! Everything is super well written and easy to understand. And there was definitely never a dull moment or interaction. I’m honored to have Machi in your story, and can’t wait to see what her fate ends up being! For now I don’t have many theories, but I definitely am a little sus of Prince! I don’t think it’s his fault but I suspect he’s SOMEHOW related to the reason for the killing game... now onto my thoughts on the characters!

Anata: Mysterious...I get a vibe that we’ll be seeing her quite a lot in the story, probably as some sort of aid to Prince. I think she has a little bit of a softer side too.

Machi: You portrayed her perfectly! Exactly what I wanted her to be and more, thanks again for accepting her.

Amelie: A bitch :Kek: but who doesn’t love a bitch? She’s definitely here to stir up some trouble, can’t wait to see interactions between her and people like Uta and Kanon.

Fudo: Baby boi baby...must protect. Love the personality and his pet rat, hopefully he makes it out alive!

Uta: A little mysterious and definitely guarded. I wonder why?

Jun: Yessir, my king Jun! He definitely seems like a great guy, which doesn’t end up turning out well for a lot of Danganronpa characters...

Kanon: I love how she assumed Prince knew her already :TheMadMan: I can’t wait to see her progress through the story , I feel like she’ll definitely be a different person by the end of it.

Overall, a great cast! Can’t wait to see more.
10/21/2020 c3 2UnofficialBlaine
Ooh, a Magician. I haven't seen a magician I've genuinely liked yet, so I hope this could change that track record for me.
9/29/2020 c3 Bookmo
Oh.
I’ll submit soon.
9/20/2020 c3 Roggi
Oh a storyteller and a doctor, those sound like some interesting talents, I can’t wait to see them in action, I wonder who else will get accepted.
9/19/2020 c3 5Sempi
best girl kanon yesssss :omaiga:
9/19/2020 c1 lorisjunior.favaro
Alright, I was just searching for this kind of story (really wanted to partecipate in one for some time)!
So...about the introduction: I really like it! I already want to know more about this (apparently) alternative reality and, also, about the particular situation Prince is in.
So, just to be sure, are there still open slots? Because if there are, I would be very interested in creating a character too.
Again, good start for a story and, even if I couldn't participate, I will be' ready to read it all!
9/19/2020 c3 2Yoonie-P
AAHHHHHH I'm so happy!

Thank you so much for accepting my girl Kanon! I'm over the moon rn! :shibaheart:
And congrats to LynnRowe for getting Anata accepted!
I can't wait for everything to go full swing! Keep at your own pace Candle, no need to rush out a chapter. Again, thank you for the opportunity! :love:
9/8/2020 c1 TicTocNicNoc
ooooo this is good! prince is very baby and the setting appears mysterious and very interesting! i look forward to seeing what may happen next owos
9/1/2020 c2 2UnofficialBlaine
I can already tell that I'll love the Scrapbooker if they get in
37 « Prev Page 1 2 3 Next »