FanFiction.Net
for Danganronpa: Gold House (CLOSED SYOC)

8/31/2020 c1 2LynnRowe
Candle! This is amazing! I can't believe it's finally here! I'm so excited for this! I'd like to thank you so much for the shoutout as I've already said in discord, but it's really thoughtful of you! I'll be sure to check out the rest of the stories and see what I can do!

Onto your story though, Grandview seems like a rather extreme versions of Hope's Peak. The emphasis on student's talent may be held in higher regard than before. It's interesting we're being told this since this story takes place somewhere completely different. It does mention the fact that the academy made a mistake somehow and may have caused this killing game, I wonder what it is? O.O

PPPPPRRRIIINNNCCCEEE! Oh my god what a adorable child! As a protagonist, he's definitely interesting. He's so nervous, but somehow has the attention span of a small child! The whole time during his section I was like, "oh god honey, you need to find yourself friends quickly with that attitude." With the way he acts, he's very sweet, but I'm afraid people will be suspicious of him, which he definitely is. He doesn't seem to have a title, and doesn't even know his own name. I can definitely see him developing in the future, but with the way he's painted for now, I can see him becoming an integral character to your plot.

The Owner sounds interesting through his P.O.V and note. He definitely seems to have a thirst for blood and is eager to start the story as much as we are. With the way it's described, he seems very pompous and sarcastic, yet I can definitely see him being cruel toward the students. :(

And that's it for now. AHHHHHH Candle I love it! There are a few mistakes, which don't worry we've all been there, but I LOOOOVVVEEEE the location and how everything is described and PPPPRRRIIINNNCCCEEE! I'm halfway done with my own form (this thing sure is long XD) but I'm willing to submit two characters for this story and others! I'm looking forward to seeing the rest of this play out!

Also, daily reminder that Prince is a baby and I care for him already!
8/31/2020 c1 5Sempi
Phew child I was going to review last night but my internet went out. But now I've had time to get my thoughts together :conivingpeepo:
And damn I was spot on with 'The Prince of Pain' LMAO

"But despair takes many forms, most often in those we trust the most." Foreshadowing? :curiouspepe: We the readers are the ones trusting soft boi Prince when in actuality he is Despair? Just a thought...unless?

The Owner and 'Void' seem like such lovely people and Grandview seems like a lovely place. :)

#TheOwnerxPrince 2020
8/30/2020 c1 5Other Senpai
Taking a break from my application to write this review :pepelove: This story definitely seems like it's going to be full of a lot of mystery and plot twists. I've mentioned in the past how I'm a sucker for stories not set in Hope's Peak; Grandview sounds like a more extreme Hope's Peak, and the whole idea of "The Owner" sounds very interesting.

Prince sounds like a great protagonist. Out of our three main game ones, he sounds most similar to Shuichi in the fact that they both seem to be a little more shy and awkward. I can definitely see him growing as the story progresses as he's forced to deal with the cruel scenarios that come with being in a killing game. I'm curious to learn what's going on with him, like why he doesn't remember his name and talent!

You did a fantastic job, Candle! You've clearly thought everything out and have a great plot going, I'm looking forward to seeing more.
8/30/2020 c1 emperiumOxide
What a very interesting idea. So Hope's peak isn't in this reality, instead Grandview takes the stage? I wonder what this means for the rest of the plot and story.

Prince is an interesting main character. He doesn't appear as assertive or strong as some of the other MC's I've seen in other stories. It seems that he has to have a placeholder name to. What exactly do you have planned for this kid? I can't wait to see!

The Owner doesn't seem like a pleasant fellow. His note seriously creeps me out, and I'm assuming the Void section was detailing his excitement for the killing game. This bloodthirsty manaic also has some magical abilities I persume.

I liked how the writing was done, and I've currently sent one of my characters your way, so I hope you like her. It'd be an honor to have her part of this intruiging story.
8/30/2020 c1 1Rayy12
AAH Candle this is really good! The worldbuilding, from what I've already seen, is an interesting premise and especially since it incorporates magic into it. Maybe this signifies that this takes place in a simulation or alternate universe of sorts where magic takes place, but I honestly have no clue.

Prince seems super anxious about what's going on, so I hope his worries don't hinder his exploration of the ~manor.~ I'm guessing the void-character is something to do with the magic in the school-? Idk, but all and all this was a really good chapter!
(Oh yeah, also thanks for the shoutout LMAO, I appreciate it a lot.)
8/30/2020 c1 135TheRoseShadow21
IT IS HEEEEEERRRREEE

This all looks very intriguing, I love your descriptions of the setting and other things, it flows really nicely. Prince is also adorable. Anyway, I'll have a think about who I could send but that deadline does give me plenty of time which is good :)
In any case, this looks really good and I look forward to seeing what you come up with!
8/29/2020 c1 2Yoonie-P
AHHHHHHHHH it's so good! Prince is such a pure babey. Can't wait for the suffering that awaits him. :curiouspepe:
And the Owner is surely interesting that's for sure. I wonder how his role will play out once all of the cast has come together.
I can't wait to write an OC for this wonderful fic!
37 « Prev Page 1 .. 3