for The Ones We Couldn't Save

9/1/2020 c1 Anonymousme
Oh, this was BEAUTIFUL! So, so very well done! *sniff* Now look, I found that I have a heart after all. *glares* And it hurts! :_.(
9/1/2020 c1 64Sophia the Scribe
Oh, well done! You've really illustrated the different kinds of "losing" here-losing to faithlessness, losing to death-and then you tied it up beautifully at the end...because only Aslan-only Jesus-can truly save. Thank you for writing, however hard it got at times!
VDMA,
Sophia
8/30/2020 c1 69Ariyah
This is beautifully written. Yes, there is great pain and grief (especially in Trufflehunter’s tale, as his friend was killed; the rest still had hope), but there is beauty in the ability to release them to the Lion’s care (this comes through the strongest in Lucy’s tale). Sometimes we see Him bring it to pass, sometimes we don’t know, and sometimes the result we pray for is not the one we get.
You write all these so tangibly and from different perspectives: elder brother to younger sister, friend to friend, son to father, etc. It’s all the same and yet all different.
(I do think there’s a small spelling error in Caspian’s tale, however: “degreed” instead of “decreed”.)
Ariel_of_Narnia
8/29/2020 c1 68WillowDryad
This is lovely. Touching and thought provoking and beautifully written.

And true.
8/29/2020 c1 4SouthwestExpat
"O Jerusalem, Jerusalem, the one who kills the prophets and stones those who are sent to her! How often I wanted to gather your children together, as a hen gathers her chicks under her wings, but you were not willing!" God knows our grief, and not only because He is omniscient. "For we do not have a High Priest who cannot sympathize with our weaknesses, but was in all points tempted as we are, yet without sin." High Priest, Saviour.