for Our Sister, the Idiot

1/22 c3 Trom
Having read the latest Dresden novel, this interaction seemed a little strange to me.
But still it is an interesting read. Of course Thomas doesn’t know about the magical girl power up that Ranma could do if confronted with a crazy enough situation.
12/27/2020 c3 Lukkai
Will have to check the DevArt page some time soon, I guess.

But yeah, Ranma is not a seductress and she's not a diplomat. Even if she's getting additional training, especially in leadership and the logistics involved, as of late, she's still basically a front line grunt. Spec-Ops tactical combat team kind of person at best. She's the kind to point at a target and then get the hell out of the way so you won't be caught in the fireworks. And while she can work in a more subdued way than burning down whole buildings and certainly can be cunning, she still prefers a pretty straightforward way to deal with things.
Which makes her not necessarily the kind of person the White Court would think of as a true succubus, I guess. As someone who is the pinnacle of temptation and seduction. But it does make her someone you don't needlessly mess with.

And yeah, sending Tania was as much a way to test the waters with Ranma as it was supposed to be a lesson for Tania, I'm sure. Whether that lesson took hold with her... I honestly don't quite think so.
12/26/2020 c3 2Kaiya Azure
Bet they'll have some interesting stories to tell when they retire.
11/19/2020 c2 ElyseSyrova
You've got to love those moments when the characters are really starting to get on each other's nerves, but not enough to cause an intra-party quarrel, and it starts to show the stress points in their common tilts and levers.D
11/1/2020 c2 8Lunar Adept
Glad to see an update! A great chapter!
11/1/2020 c2 Lukkai
Documenting a millenia old empire's organisation will take a lot of space, even if you're only going for a part of it. I've written enough backgrounds for rpg people, nations and organisations to know.

Ranma does seem a bit frustrated during the fight. Going off a bit gung ho against the Black Courts like that. Not as if she didn't realise herself of course. Good thing she's a fast healer. Though I do see a restaurant or two eaten empty in the near future. Or a butcher's. ;)
Probably going to take any future ones a bit more seriously.
And they're not really any step closer to finding Halley, are they. Though whatever else is in that backpack or any other information they can find about whomever they just fought might be some help.

Love the line of the head Blackie there just before being lit up by what I'm guessing is an ofuda? Potentially one prepared by Rei?
11/1/2020 c2 James Birdsong
Well done
9/3/2020 c1 Lukkai
Drive to London, huh? Never let that particular vampire and Ranma take a stroll in the woods unsupervised. (If you don't get the joke, search for the abridged version of the vampire series in question.)

Well, this is certainly starting out interesting. And I do kinda like the switches in perspective between Ranma and Thomas. It adds something to the story. Extra points for both being forced to write the whole thing down as an after action report.
9/1/2020 c1 James Birdsong
Nifty
8/30/2020 c1 WillItWork
Team CHOAS FTW. I am super down for a fun little romp. Thanks for sharing!
8/30/2020 c1 2Kaiya Azure
On the bright side, it wasn't a golden brick.