for Another Look

3/29 c79 nicholsndimes08
Nooo! You have to continue! So good! Can’t believe I’m just finding it!
11/13/2020 c79 mimi1028
Thank you for writing this great story. Would love to see a sequel or even an epilogue added that wraps up some of the loose threads like a baby for Logan and Rory, Rory’s PhD, Rory’s new book, Logan’s sabbatical, Finn and Paris, and Leah growing up. I feel the story is too good to end!
10/22/2020 c79 54nightnovice
What a delightful ending, the wedding sounded lovely.
10/16/2020 c79 SPCLjmm
Well done. Happpily ever after as life has ups n downs.
10/16/2020 c79 lilkathra
is rory gonna give logan a baby or is fin the only one to get a fucking baby that dose fucking deserve to be a father
10/14/2020 c79 ecsgg
Loved this story! I think you wrapped it up nicely! I especially liked Rory and Finn’s conversation at the reception. I’m glad they ended in a good place. The only thing I’d like to know about are more children for Rory and Logan. Maybe an epilogue someday. Thanks for writing!
10/13/2020 c79 Guest
Great fanfiction! Though i would have loved a baby but i'm sure they live happily ever after!
10/13/2020 c77 AceHuntzberger28
Can’t wait to read more!
10/13/2020 c15 6jayley
awh i really like finn and rory together, so after this chapter i just had to skim the reviews to see where this was headed, as i wanted them to end up together. i really loved what i read so far, i'll just leave it at that:)
10/13/2020 c79 23Rori Potter
Aww! Amazing story.
10/13/2020 c79 21Gemmadog
Loved it. Thank you for writing it. Hope you write more stories.
10/13/2020 c79 lucylulu
Beautiful finale
thanks for this story and for your frequent updates
Can't wait to read more from you
10/13/2020 c79 197Daisyangel
I like how this ended. I think that Finn and Ror are both where they are supposed to be. I have to admit at the beginning I wasn't so sure but it definitly grew on me.
10/13/2020 c79 December Jeffries
Is this the end of the story or just the end of this chapter and their wedding?
10/13/2020 c78 December Jeffries
I love that you chose the one by Kodaline as the song for Rory to walk down the aisle too. The song expresses Rogan's relationship perfectly. I hope Rory is pregnant and either she had a bad test or it it too early to detect.
223 Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »