for Let's Not Talk About It

9/27/2020 c1 2LunaBianca
These scenes flow well and show so much emotional intelligence and unwaivering caring. They're great!

(You're great. Thanks for writing.)
9/13/2020 c1 AlexE
Always enjoy their brotherly conversations.
9/3/2020 c1 M.W
It should have been Toni Bevell killed by hellhounds, not Eileen who deserved better, but Sam and Dean are used to things not being fair of course. The convos with the boys are always good!
9/3/2020 c1 JLynn
Such a difficult and sad time. They lost so many friends, but, very importantly... "Not everybody." Nice interactions with the boys and it was very enjoyable when Toni Bevell got punched :) Well done.
8/30/2020 c1 Maz101
Hi - Just wanted to thank you for still writing the kinds of fics I want to read - perfect reminders of the perfections of the show.
9/1/2020 c1 1Ginza
I love it. As much as Sam and Eileen annoyed me in the current season, I thought they were cute in this time frame, and jeez, she didn't deserve what happened to her. I'm certain I don't need to tell you how perfect you write these guys at this point. Great story, I love these little moments you add that we didn't get in the show. And I remember Jefferson and the Mad Gasser from your stories, kinda makes me want to go re read them. If I can remember which ones they are, lol.
8/30/2020 c1 sandycub
Love this fic! Hit so many feelings! Loved their talk about Jefferson and man would I love to read some stories of him and the boys (like the flipped truck)! They have truly lost so much! Did the show ever touch on hunter-killer Mary?
8/30/2020 c1 81shadowhuntingdauntlessdemigod
Awh, them talking about Eileen, I definitely wanted to give Sam a hug. And of course Dean knows just what to say :) Toni definitely deserved that too! Nice story!
8/30/2020 c1 96mandancie
I enjoyed this story. :) I'm looking forward to your next one. :)
8/30/2020 c1 2sylvia37
Yay I won! Can't wait to see what you do with it. I love when you do little scenes thru out an episode. Glimpses of the conversations we don't see. And I love that I recognized both of those stories you referenced with Jefferson from your Supernatural universe. And how much do I wish that one of the boys had actually punched Toni on the show! Great Job.
8/30/2020 c1 120ninjadevil2000
Another amazing story. So so so good. I swear you just have a talent for writing Sam and Dean it’s amazing! I love it well done ️