FanFiction.Net
for Selling Your Soul For Pleasure and Profit

8/30/2020 c1 flawless.student
this fanfic is good on beginning.
cant wait to read the next chapter.

pls ignore toxic review about your fanfic if just only bashhing your ff
8/30/2020 c1 5Soda-fiedPsycho
Another boring gamer story that focuses on being evil as fuck, murdering the main character for little reasoning, killing another character just for a 'bonus objective', and somehow getting the Boosted Gear despite that not being how it works.

Jesus christ, these sociopathic gamer MCs are boring as shit.

They all follow the same pattern and somehow the MC gets OP as fuck in chapter 1.
And it follows that stupid trope that people genuinely believe - "fighters are pawns in the face of more intelligent beings"
Like, no. That's completely fucking false. Most leaders of squads or parties are not mages, they are either rogues or fighters because Mages aren't made in battle or don't come up with convoluted plans just to assassinate someone.

If you actually, genuinely, think a fighter is a pawn to you, I'm not sure how low your INT stat is. It's definitely not a 10, it's probably an 8. Or... a 7.

Also, boo. Read my text of disapproval! Boooo!
Like, jesus, Dark Wolf Shiro's fics are droll at the beginning but they're all dull, they all lack sustenance. I don't see why people enjoy them, they're not even fun to read

I only got halfway into the chapter due to how boring and irritating it was.
8/30/2020 c1 GetRektNuub
Guuru? Seriously dude? You could have just written Ghoul.

Anyway this was interesting. Let's see where it goes.
8/30/2020 c1 UnknownUserNr47
Good chapter.
8/30/2020 c1 Gareth Doherty
Wonder if he'll ever "rank up" his race to the stronger one eyed hybrids like Eto seeing as it removes most of the disadvantages of being a Ghoul. I'm pretty sure Eto can even eat normally really good for blending in.
8/30/2020 c1 Kalstorm99
Awesome!
8/30/2020 c1 Koncor the great
Interesting I'm looking forward to seeing were this leads I've played with the idea of a warlock before I just never had enough time to sink into a warlock build for a gamer story it's a good fit but a lot of work. And gamers are a lot of work on their own. Point is I can appreciate the amount of effort. Though if this were any nomalish world I would say ghoul and thief are the best possible build I mean wean you eat people you need to have a reliable source and leave no evidence but this is dxd no one will look twice at a bunch of random people disappearing. Though I get the feeling that a certain rook knows exactly what he is enhanced senses are a bitch and he was around corupses and blood not to mention a ghoul would have it's own unique scent and her instincts would immediately pick up on a apex predator. Fun thing about nature sometimes pray will offer its slf up to a predator sexually out of a instictual need to pass on it's Gentiles as she's part of a dying race this means she's likely to submit quite easily to him. Just food for thought on some fun angles to play with her and his natures.
8/30/2020 c1 thiago.anime.neves
Interesting, a rather quickly development, but not a bad one, I would like to see more development in the MCs psychic and mannerisms of course
8/30/2020 c1 Artekha
Thanks for the story Draven, I like the premise.
8/30/2020 c1 1axis1247
Alright solid chapter one man there were a couple of spelling errors but nothing major. Grammar was good. I like the premise and story (warlock main forever).
8/30/2020 c1 RotcehM
Good work brother
8/30/2020 c1 TKing1517
Bro just say "ghoul" lol...I was trying to find out what the feck a "guru" was for like 20 mins...

Admittedly its also kinda my fault for not reading literally for another 3 seconds..
8/30/2020 c1 1kyuubi7
First! Also a really good start man
8/30/2020 c1 Munchnax
As the first person to review I feel special! Javent read it yet be here to suppourt. Good Job and Keep going!
8/30/2020 c1 23jenes-db
I like it! New story hype!
107 « Prev Page 1 .. 4 5 6 7 8 Next »