for Path to Peace

1/15 c6 Yeetfam79
Please make Naruto less retarded, how can someone have Minato as a father and be this stupid (academy wise, not about him being dense because that’s hilarious). I get that Kushina was dumb as well but she was actually good at taijutsu, kenjutsu, shurikenjutsu, ninjutsu at that age. Please get him a teacher or do a time skip to graduation because this is painful to read.

This is literally canon with a fem sasuke, you could at least make Naruto badass

Will mikoto find out about Naruto?
12/21/2020 c6 Advikafanfic
When is part 7 coming! Your story is amazing. I can’t wait for the next part
12/16/2020 c6 Allheaven Paragon
That part about Naruto somehow being able to instinctively use fuinjutsusomething that happens to be one of the most difficult ninja arts in the versesimply because it's in his blood is complete BS when the dude can't even learn basic academic stuff being taught to 6 year olds, sorry not sorry.

Bloodline work like that, sure, they're just simple abilities at the end of the day, but carrying a literal PhD in a certain subject just because your clan happened to be good at it? This is just pure plot. Nothing says that the clans themselves had the knowledge in their blood, the Uzumaki seemed more like the Naras, Yamanakas etc in the way that they utilized secret techniques that were exclusive to their clan and that no outsider could learn them, so the older gen kept teaching their younger gen about their skills, so on and so forth.

Aside from that, it's a pretty decent story, though it's a bit Uchiha heavy imo, I hope that you would develop Naruto's character in the future, his naive and dumbassery worked in canon because it was a Shonen manga/anime aimed at pre teens, especially Part 1, but making him too similar to his canon attitude in this story would not only be boring, but also unrealistic and predictable, since we've seen how canon Naruto turned out.
12/13/2020 c6 Guest
Cool story
12/11/2020 c6 Guest
Great story.
12/11/2020 c6 Guest
Another great chapter! I literally don't know how this is going to go...
12/12/2020 c6 anoyak111
We got naruto and satsuki, shisui and itachi, and fugaku and mikoto. It feels like three little stories coming together. I love it.
12/11/2020 c6 AkashimaUchiha
I'm glad you didn't put Fugaku in a bad light,, looking forward to next chapter
12/11/2020 c6 AkashimaUchiha
test
12/11/2020 c6 AmazingWorld19
I really hope Shisui could avoid the coup. Very nice chapter!
12/11/2020 c6 Uday Sra
Awesome
12/10/2020 c6 Habu2010
Nice please continue
11/30/2020 c5 Guest
This story is written so well. The characters feel geniue and not forced, especially with how you wrote Fugaku and Mikoto they are perfect examples of showing just human behaviour. Looking forward to the next chapter my good sir!
11/29/2020 c5 AmazingWorld19
I love so much the friendship between Naruto and Sasuki. And the uchiha family 3 hope they could find another solution, not the coup
11/29/2020 c5 AkashimaUchiha
great chapter, nothing to special but good job making Fugaku not too much of an asshole and still think of his family sometime. Looking forward for future chapter.
39 Page 1 .. Last Next »