for My Child is a Human!: An Emperor's Guide to Parenthood

9/10 c6 19White Fire the Dragon
When you bite gold, you WANT it to leave some teeth marks because pure gold is a SOFT metal.
9/7 c1 White Fire the Dragon
From this first chapter, especially that last word, I feel you should raise this rating to a T.
8/16 c10 28Doctor Anime Lover 2938448
Excellent story! Please update soon
8/6 c10 Nero zero
This is an amazing story hope you update soon
7/24 c10 sacke110
Really enjoyed reading this, thanks for writing it!
7/24 c6 sacke110
What a nice turn the chapter took, with Kikimora starting to like kid she hated at the start.
7/24 c5 sacke110
Nice interaction with Boscha.
7/24 c4 sacke110
Belos faking surprise was hilarious.
Alexander huh.
7/24 c3 sacke110
This is so adorable.
5/22 c10 Guest
1. THE VINE REFERENCE FBGKJSDFH 2. "BASTARD BABY" OH MY TITANTHIS IS WONDERFUL
4/13 c5 KomodoreDragon
This story, each chapter, is genuinely amazing. I adore it.
4/2 c9 Guest
In the ocarina part in chapter 9, you can hear a lot of Links from Legend of Zelda grunting angrily.
1/27 c4 Dinosaur with a shotgun
Megalavanea starts playing
1/27 c10 7RedHood001
Ooooooooooooooooh! More lore on another Coven Leader.

I actually love how little Lord Durin talks. He's more of an action kind of person. And his works speak for themselves. I actually like how you made Ballet Town's history a more separate type of territory than the whole Boiling Isles Coven System.

And Dorothy's character was very good. She was a brilliant choice to introduce Luz to the whole Construction Magic. And Glyphs actually. I like how you added that. I actually wonder if Luz will learn to use Glyphs as she did in canon. I can actually see Belos teaching her on different glyphs and their effects.

The comedic moments here were very amusing to read. I love Dorothy's reaction to Belos and immediately draws the conclusion of Luz being his daughter. I actually like how this could also show the different views people have of both Belos and Luz. Belos is revered or feared or respected, but Luz is actually seen as a friendly girl already by Kikimora, Boscha, and Dorothy. I could see them accepting her as the Emperor's Heir.

Luz already gathering her own Coven Leaders, I swear.

Ooooooooooooooooh, some antagonists come into the mix. The plot thickens. I love how they are dubbed as the Three Stooges. Stooge A, Stooge B, and Stooge C. I chuckled, not gonna lie. And the way they want to make her kill him is... actually smart since she is still a small child and could be manipulated. But I don't know if they could actually handle her. Yet if she does turn on Belos, it would be so tragic after the familial moments they've had.

I look forward to more of your updates! Very well done!
1/23 c10 8Teloch