for Heartburn

13h c4 alexaguamenti
The story is so beautifully written. You are a fantastic writer, and I can’t wait to read more.
12/25/2020 c4 HartleySkarsgard
Interesting read so far
12/21/2020 c4 Guest
I love this so much! What a unique idea 3
12/19/2020 c4 4MythplacedLogic
She lived! And now they get to be together, live a new life.
12/19/2020 c3 MythplacedLogic
This is so beautiful and cute and I’m in suspense! What’s gonna happen?!
12/18/2020 c4 Wicked Neko
uwu

That fluffy reunion/meeting with her birth dad was just THE BEST! Duncan and Haraella handled it like champs. I would most likely be ugly sobbing on the ground and hugging the stuffing outta my child or daddio.

Looking forward to the "cramped quarters" and Raegar's "ride of his life" hehee. And some Brandon sprinkled in? Hell yeah!
12/18/2020 c3 Wicked Neko
Raegar's POV is so sweet and poetic
12/18/2020 c2 Wicked Neko
Really loving everything so far! This AU is so interesting!
12/17/2020 c4 Luumus
I actually got a little chocked up with this chapter and it's fairly rare I feel something like that when I'm reading fanfiction. The reunion was beautifully written. Well done!
12/16/2020 c4 Guest
Looking forward to the next chapter
12/17/2020 c4 lovelyanimeangel
I’m definitely not crying right now as I read this reunion
12/14/2020 c4 Guest
I love how awkward she is. It makes the entire thing so much more real.
And that little piece about Cersei wanting to wring her neck? Gold!
The way you portay such importance in the bond between Rhaegar and her even though it's not even the main topic of this chapter is amazing. The little glance and smile, the memories truly melt my heart!
I can't wait for more, so please, please update again as soon as possible!
Lots of love
12/14/2020 c4 1Shadow Wolf 15846
that was a bit emotional, im looking forward to the next chapter.
12/14/2020 c4 Bella-swan11
Aerys this information changes everything, because Haraella is your legitimate niece is a princess and has a dragon; she is the perfect girlfriend for your son. Thanks to Haraella the dragons will once again dominate the skies of all Westeros, Rhaella you are happy for your son you can tell that he is in love with your niece; now everyone who doubted House Targaryen has been shocked.
The conspiracies against the Targaryen house will stop, when they see the dragon they know that the Targaryen house regained its power; Haraella your magic can heal your father's scars and help heal the mind of your Uncle Aerys.
12/14/2020 c4 15Coolfire30
The reunion! ! !

Oh dear Lord! I'm so emotional...I've practically been sobbing for the past 4 minutes and I just-

...I'm speechless.