for Family, Duty, Honour

5/29 c1 BrittanyLS
I wish we could have seen Ned tell Catelyn the truth!
5/6 c1 37FlowersInAdversity
Very good! You captured the raw emotions well.
1/12 c1 6Chalayne
I wonder how things would have been for Jon is this had actually happened.
11/17/2020 c1 1vtgator
If only this had happened...
9/14/2020 c1 Carvertown
I love it! It’s sad but I still love it.
9/12/2020 c1 Ava
Oh lovely start of a story! Please continue!
9/7/2020 c1 37jean d'arc
Oh, how things could have been so different! Jon would have been with Robb during the war. Both Catelyn and Jon would have had an easier life ... Not that their lives were bad, but they did live with this constant shadow hovering over them.
Will you continue or is it finished?
Thanks
8/31/2020 c1 Anony
You always do such good work and I appreciate it!
I had always wondered about how Jon’s development would have been different if Catelyn had known the circumstances of his conception and birth after Ned’s return to Winterfell, and you really did an amazing job here.
8/31/2020 c1 Emily
Ahhhhhh! ️️️️️️️️️️
9/2/2020 c1 Rhaenyss
Tienes que continuar esto. Joder, que tan diferente hubiese sido todo si Ned tan solo le hubiera confesado a Cat el origen de Jon.
9/2/2020 c1 Aayla-Secura.302
Gods I love this! I always felt like Ned should have told Cat the truth once he could be sure that she would keep the secret. I don't know what the plan would be to tell Jon - presumably he would not/should not know growing up so he doesn't accidentally say something as a child that spills the beans. But maybe Cat not resenting him so much as he grew would have a positive impact on the story and on him as a character. Presumably they would have to tell him at some point, maybe before Ned goes south or something. I'm not sure if you have any plans to continue this, but I'd love to see what tweaks this would make to the story overall.
9/1/2020 c1 PhoenixWarriorPrincess
Wow I loved this! I've always wondered what would happen if Ned had actually shared the truth with Catelyn. But then again, I don't think the version we saw in the show would keep the secret. She had too much pride and trusted Lysa and Petyr way too much. Anyways, this would make an interesting story,I know it's a one shot though. Hopefully Jon gets a better life in this version.
9/1/2020 c1 2miguelgiuliano.co
interesting story hope you update fast xD
Personally, I hope that your Ned and Catheryn are more intelligent and ruthless as they listen to how Robert leads the kingdom to bankruptcy and thus start planning to put Jon on the throne when the time comes.
Another issue would be that Ned and company have an absurd luck that they can find the more than 100 Valyrian steel weapons that are lost in Westeros.
I think the pairings would be in this way Jon-X-Arianne, Robb-X-Margaret, Tyrion-X-Yara and Grenly-X-Sansa (in your story he would be the son of Stannis) so more solid alliances are created for the acenso from Jon.
8/31/2020 c1 30voldyismyfather
eep I actually love this! Great work...
8/31/2020 c1 1Babaksmiles
Love! I always felt like Ned should have just told Catelyn the truth.
21 Page 1 2 Next »